Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Olivia Morana

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 11th Apr 2007 at 4:43 PM

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#2 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:13 PM
*gasp*

A Sim with a last name other than De Muse? How could you?!

She sure is purdy though...

There's always money in the banana stand.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#3 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 6:20 PM
Hehe, the de Muse family has plenty of members already... and besides, I have two Coraxes (Pariah and Corax, who are husband and wife) and an Aristaeus already uploaded.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 8:39 PM
HP,you make such good looking sims, :lovestruc
*upload more!*
thank you!

DONT ASK ME FOR A REQUEST ^-^
New Policy,applies to all my meshes ^-^
Im not meshing/Simming now,details in my Policy thing
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 8:48 PM
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 11th Apr 2007 at 9:26 PM
How do you get all your sims's noses so cute? I can never get the perfect round tip

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#7 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 6:50 AM
darkinnocence - There's a bit of a trick to that.

First, you max out the whole-nose-width slider till you have a horrible monkey-faced sim. Then you slide back the nostril width and upper nose width sliders till you have a reasonably-sized nose. This makes a bit of a squared-off tip that can look rounded depending on the skin you use. I use this method on a lot of my sims.

You just have to be careful and check how they look at younger ages, as, well, I used that method on my self-sim and this is what she looks like as I age her down... So you may have to do it to the adults, then check kids and toddlers and then try to strike a balance between the sliders so you don't end up with hideous axe-nosed kids.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Apr 2007 at 4:10 PM
Thank you^_^ I'll try that.Your so good at simming.

"I didn't lose my mind, it ran away and refuses to come home"
I am like an oreo cookie, sweet at first but I cause cavities.
I R A pirate. Arr!
Test Subject
#9 Old 13th Apr 2007 at 11:14 AM
I love your "description" of your sims and i love your sims!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Scholar
#10 Old 14th Apr 2007 at 6:14 AM
hahaha (looking at the younger ages) I had that ugly duckling syndrome too with many of my sims ^__^, ah I'm glad that my sims are not alone in this world of simmies
but still I don't dare to make in game babies.

pretty looking sims HP, I like the photoshoot and the hair recolor too!

The rest of my skins can be found in my blog
http://navetsea.blogspot.com
Test Subject
#11 Old 15th Apr 2007 at 11:07 PM
sexy time!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 8:35 PM
Oh my. Gorgeous... so sexy. Thank you! =)

"It’s easy to say something about blue people when you are red, but it's amazing when you can say something about blue people when you are blue too".
Instructor
#13 Old 3rd May 2007 at 6:13 PM
Lovely! I like the description. xD And the sim somehow really does look like you describe her personality...

xD And I understand the dilemma with younger sims looking deranged... I made the mistake of breeding two sims, both of which had very extreme (but not ugly, actually) noses... The poor toddler is REALLY ugly. xD Looks like an alien, the poor thing.
Test Subject
#14 Old 24th May 2007 at 4:56 AM
I can't make decent sims to save my life so seeing work of this calibre just blows my little cotton socks off. And I love reading the bio as much as I enjoy your sims in my game. Thanks HP!!
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 2:14 AM
Quote: Originally posted by IsolinaBlack
Lovely! I like the description. xD And the sim somehow really does look like you describe her personality...

xD And I understand the dilemma with younger sims looking deranged... I made the mistake of breeding two sims, both of which had very extreme (but not ugly, actually) noses... The poor toddler is REALLY ugly. xD Looks like an alien, the poor thing.

Haha--the kid might turn out ok later on.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 2:15 AM
Most of my ugly toddlers/childs are beautiful adults. But, yeesh, yes kids are usually very ugly for me; I only hope that they turn out beautiful and I haven't used all of my luck.

My eyes are just a little sweaty today.
They've been looking around a lot, searching for you,
They've been looking for you,
Even though I told them not to.

I'm Not Crying -- Flight of the Conchords
Test Subject
#17 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:20 PM
Olivia is very beautiful!
Congratulations for this nice job.
Thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 11:26 PM
she's very pretty- i love her eyes, I can never get them like that, so perfectly shaped... thank you!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 20th May 2008 at 4:20 PM
Wow she looks soooo much like my friend, im not even jokin!

I love buffaloes.... They're like bad ass cows!
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2008 at 1:52 PM
i love her! she's glamorous! i have the eyeshadow ^_^ i use it often.. i want to make my sim's make-up so heavy so that they will look goth-y. btw thanks for the sim hp! i have a friend that me and my friends also call her "hp" or "aychpee" meaning "hidee paredes"

online once again!
(haven't opened this account for years..)

Friendster profile :)

Facebook proffii:D
Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 11:15 PM
I saw this sim as your model for many different things, and every time I did I thought "Wow, this sim looks exactly like my friend Olivia." I decided to look through your sims to see if I couldn't find her because I wanted her in my game. I was surprised, and somehow not, to find that her name was Olivia as well! I'm downloading her for sure.
Test Subject
#22 Old 28th Jul 2009 at 1:36 PM
She's wonderful. Thanks a lot!
One question - any idea where I can find her clothes? The Insimenator link doesn't work...
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 9th Apr 2011 at 9:09 PM
Test Subject

She's wonderful. Thanks a lot!
One question - any idea where I can find her clothes? The Insimenator link doesn't work...
Instructor
#24 Old 4th Nov 2021 at 12:46 PM
alguien sabe donde puedo conseguir el vestido ?