Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nature's Market Functioning Bread and Roll Food Displays

by Zelia Theb Posted 22nd Apr 2007 at 11:11 PM - Updated 24th Nov 2008 at 1:02 PM by -Maylin-

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 11:16 PM
great object.

An Epic Victorian Saga unlike any ever made for the Sims 2. Jane Toland, an idealist woman struggles in the pious society that disdains her.

Alchemist
#3 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 11:25 PM
I love your bread.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 22nd Apr 2007 at 11:31 PM
Wow. That's sooooo cool!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 12:49 AM
I think this will REALLY make a significant improvement to the appearance and realism of sim grocery stores. Thank you so much!
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 1:49 AM
Yess! You Rule! All I Need Is A Functioning Deli And I Am Set!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 3:49 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hekkawhat
Yess! You Rule! All I Need Is A Functioning Deli And I Am Set!

Thank you! I am working on a set of two dairy cases now (milk, juice, eggs, butter, cheese), but am running into some troubles with the UVs (read: I have to remap both objects =) )

Whether or not I will expand onto a deli case or not I have not yet decided. But I do hope that you are able to find it! You can check Retail Sims for a decorative meat case, and a lot more too for your stores there.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 3:55 AM
wow! this is great set! thank you so much :D

Love is the Greatest Power!!! :)
Mad Poster
#9 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 7:41 AM
Wonderful! Thank you for sharing.
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#10 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 9:43 AM
Great idea! Thanks!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 11:38 AM
Thanks for your hard work!

Love is Divine
Top Secret Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 7:14 PM
This is so wonderful and so much needed. Thank You SO SO Much and I sure hope you do figure out how to do the others I would love to have them in my game. I am so pleased to see you came up with this great object for our games.
Forum Resident
#13 Old 23rd Apr 2007 at 7:30 PM
Thank you for this well done object! It's really excellent!
hexameter
Forum Resident
#14 Old 25th Apr 2007 at 7:34 PM
What a great idea! Thanks!

Visit my web site:Fanciful Sims
Royal Kingdom Challenge:
http://tinyurl.com/b4ajz
Live your medieval dream
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 26th Apr 2007 at 7:49 PM
Thank you SOO much. Have therfect little 1x1 community lot that i can transform into a bakery. can't wait for the deli objects

i'll get stuck in small room with you, any day. -- K Zoid

eXpresSims
Top Secret Researcher
#16 Old 30th Apr 2007 at 8:28 PM
THANK YOU! very glad to have this!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 15th May 2007 at 10:19 PM
Very nice looking display! Thank You!

Does anyone have confirmation that UNI is definitely required for these objects to work?

I have all EP's except that one...
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 17th May 2007 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by wiseguy2004
Very nice looking display! Thank You!

Does anyone have confirmation that UNI is definitely required for these objects to work?

I have all EP's except that one...

Unfortunately I do not have an answer for you on this one, at least not yet. I do have UNI, however, this object I believe came with the base game, and the "empty" version of the mesh was something added with OFB.

As far as I can tell from the "Creator Guidelines" forum (where I figured would be the easiest place to get my answer from), lots made with UNI are the problems, but not necessarily objects.

The item was cloned the Produce Bin, and doesn't have any crazy hacks associated with it. It has a registered GUID and shouldn't conflict with any thing in that matter unless someone has made an object with the same GUID. The only functions of the object are buy, and the OFB options of restocking and setting the price. Unless UNI added some hidden options to the community lot objects that I am unaware of (i.e. pranks, etc), then I can assume that this object would be fine...BUT...

I am no expert on the workings of the game so I cannot recommend giving it a try without UNI. However, I can ask that you report back here if you find that it does or does not work. =)
Test Subject
#19 Old 5th Jun 2007 at 11:01 AM
thankyou for this, it's perfect for my little bakery!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 4:51 AM
thank you

I can't speak read and write english. I'm sorry if you can't understand!.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 22nd Sep 2013 at 12:14 PM
Thanks My supermarket wont look so bare now.
Top Secret Researcher
THANKS POST
#22 Old 13th Oct 2014 at 5:59 PM
Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#23 Old 4th Jan 2015 at 3:30 AM
Bread! Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#24 Old 11th Apr 2015 at 3:29 PM
good job!