Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

The Chronicles of Prydain

by penguiny7 Posted 4th May 2007 at 5:30 AM - Updated 10th May 2007 at 8:06 PM by penguiny7

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 9th May 2007 at 12:02 AM
I don't know these books, but you've obviously put an enormous amount of work into these characters! It's really a lovingly-created set, which can go along with the original story (if you know it , or be used in a whole medieval neighborhood. Thanks!
Test Subject
#3 Old 9th May 2007 at 3:14 AM
Oh wow. I remember those books! I loved them as a kid! What a lot of work you put into them! They look great!

BD
Forum Resident
#4 Old 9th May 2007 at 5:48 AM
Loved these books, even read them outloud to my kids. Great job!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 9th May 2007 at 11:44 AM
I read these books when I was about 14 or 15 (old, I know XD) and I loved them so much I bought 4 of the books!

Thanks so much for creating this set, I love the custom clothes! The Eilonwy I had in mind didn't look quite so mature though
Scholar
#6 Old 9th May 2007 at 7:13 PM
very nice! oh and just wanted to add you mentioned not being able to get all the pics on here you can also upload pics to like photobucket and add a link to your description area

check out my uploads here updated May 15, 2008
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th May 2007 at 10:24 PM
Neat! I loved these books. My mom got me into them. You've done a really nice job. I especially love your Eilonwy. She's very pretty.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th May 2007 at 12:28 AM
Hehe! These were some of my FAVORITE books growing up! I'm so pleased to see that someone made Sims out of them =)
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th May 2007 at 5:27 AM
I cannot express how great these are! It's always wonderful to find old literary friends made for the Sims, and these were some of my first and best (The High King was the first book I ever cried over ) Thank you so much for putting so much time, effort, and love into them.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 12th May 2007 at 1:55 AM
I STILL love these books, not justs for kids! Thankyou for bringing Prydain to our game. Your sims are gorgeous and wonderful. And very similiar to what I always imagined of them - even Taran!

Kiri

Simthing for everyone

"No Boom Today. Boom Tomorrow. Always Boom Tomorrow" - Ivanova (B5)
Having trouble with the Graphics card and Sims2? Feel free to pm me here, or in this forum at Leefish Sims 2 Graphic Cards
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st May 2007 at 1:20 AM
These are really beautiful and I greatly respect the amount of work and time you've put into them.

Lloyd Alexander died recently, which makes this all the more poignant. :heart:
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th May 2007 at 8:04 PM
I remember these books! I read them a few years ago (when I was 11 or 12). I loved them. Thanks for making these.
Test Subject
#13 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 10:18 PM
unfortunately they do not work for me, did you use the pets body shop?
Field Researcher
#14 Old 17th Sep 2007 at 12:24 AM
This was, still is, my favorite fantasy series. Thanks for all the work you put into these guys!

luv,
Kat
Field Researcher
#15 Old 11th Dec 2009 at 1:20 PM
Never read the books (but I may give them a go after seeing this...), but your sims are great! Thanks for sharing them.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 5th Apr 2010 at 1:33 PM
Eilonwy's hair is now #23. Here's the link: http://www.xmsims.com/sims2/ehtm/hair/hair23.htm.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 7:51 PM
This is amazing! I see you put alot of work into these. To be entirely honest, I was worried that nothing would show up when I typed "Prydain" into the search bar. I'm really glad that something did. This is my favourite series of books of all time. No book has ever been quite as...I'm not quite sure how to describe it, but nothing has ever been so...that as any of them, nor have any fictional characters in anything been so easy for me to get attached to. The High King had me in tears...but alas, it was a fitting end to the series. I'd love to see a Horned King and possibly Gwythaints for the Pets expansion. Of course, you haven't been on in quite some time. I do hope that if you return, you see this. Thank you for posting this.