Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wood Recolours of Maxis SCTC Universal Public Phone

by BillySIMS139 Posted 7th May 2007 at 6:14 AM - Updated 22nd Mar 2009 at 6:52 PM by BillySIMS139

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 8th May 2007 at 7:48 AM
Babe you got this wood thing happening really nice work
I'll check them out later
tah

Facts are meaningless they can be used to prove anything
Field Researcher
#3 Old 8th May 2007 at 4:10 PM
Thanks so much for all this stuff BillySims! I really appreciate it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th May 2007 at 11:27 PM
Thank you! Saves me putting them in little buildings now.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 9th May 2007 at 2:25 AM
Billy,

For phone recolors on home lots, you need to use the design tool on the handset while a sim is using the phone. I think if you try using a community lot build enabler hack, you might be able to fix the handset.

I just did a quick search for a "buy/build enabler for community lots", but I couldn't find anything on this site. Maybe if you poke around a bit?
Instructor
#6 Old 23rd Mar 2008 at 11:57 PM
Wow. I really love your wood recolors, they are such a help in creating a medieval neighbourhood! Trash cans, mailboxes and stuff like that are a lot less of an eye sore when they at least look less obviously modern. Thanks ever!
Test Subject
#7 Old 9th Oct 2008 at 7:35 AM
its not showing for me only the top little phone sign changes color, any one know whats wrong?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Nov 2008 at 2:17 AM
Default Do you have, did you try?
Quote: Originally posted by Dmcclure1
its not showing for me only the top little phone sign changes color, any one know whats wrong?

Did you try the design tool? It may have something to do with your version of the CEP.
Those are the first two things I would try. Is it possible that you have other recolours in your download folder having compatibility issues with my recolours?

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#9 Old 3rd Feb 2012 at 4:43 PM
This is really nice for my period lots. Of course it still doesn't get rid of the shape but this blends SO much better.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 12th Feb 2012 at 2:27 AM
Default This works well with the "Community Phone Cover"
Quote: Originally posted by Annique
This is really nice for my period lots. Of course it still doesn't get rid of the shape but this blends SO much better.

Try using it with this "Community Phone Cover"
http://www.parsimonious.org/furnitu...Coveralls.shtml

Let me know if you use any of my recolors in a story, video, etc. I'd like to see it!