Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shippuden: Naruto, Sakura, Sasuke, & Sai

by LarxeneXII Posted 9th May 2007 at 3:28 AM - Updated 26th May 2007 at 3:45 AM by LarxeneXII

74 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 69 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 3
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 12th May 2007 at 3:57 PM
:o They're spot on!

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Test Subject
#3 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:01 PM Last edited by Helper Monkey : 12th May 2007 at 4:15 PM.
Thanks, I like the Sakura!

I got a fever. And the only prescription... is more cowbell!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 12th May 2007 at 4:46 PM Last edited by bannasweetie : 24th May 2007 at 11:57 PM.
You are beyond awesome, they look so real!!

<3 Banna

Edit: i just now got to play sims (busy month) I have got to double what I said before the look just like the anime versions! Thank you again!

~*~*~BaNnAsWeEtIe~*~*~
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 12th May 2007 at 5:36 PM
this is awesome!
Naruto and Naruto Shippuuden are my favourite shows :]

hehe ;]
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:53 PM
These are amazing, thank you so much! Sai and Sakura look particularly incredible. I hope you plan on making more Naruto Sims in the future! <3
Test Subject
#7 Old 14th May 2007 at 4:42 PM
A lot of thanks
Test Subject
#8 Old 19th May 2007 at 5:39 PM
My sakura will not install what coulddbe wrong

♂ + ♂ = ♥
♀ + ♀ = ♥
♀ + ♂ = ♥
Test Subject
#9 Old 24th May 2007 at 12:14 AM
OMG! I love these! I'm a HUGE Naruto fan myself. Thanks!

If it's Courtesyof24; it's courtesy of me!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 28th May 2007 at 5:41 AM
This is great! I hate Sakura but I like how you did her hair so I'll make a different sim out of her lol Everyone looks so great!

Come see my creations at evielovesims
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th May 2007 at 8:25 PM
OMG! Thank you so much for making these Naruto Shippuden sims! I've been looking for them everywhere. Especially Sai, love him! Thank you!
Test Subject
#12 Old 9th Jun 2007 at 9:42 AM
WOW, super awesome fantabulous simming!! Man, I could totally kiss you *gives cookie instead* ^^
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jun 2007 at 2:20 PM
Oh please oh please oh please give me a link to your sakura and Naruto outfits cuz my computer isn't puting them on my sims game and its making me sad. I realy love this to!
Test Subject
#14 Old 13th Jun 2007 at 5:08 PM
Wow...thanks!
#15 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 3:44 AM
Actually sasuke is not part of team 7, he is part of group "snake". Just to let you all know.

Everything I do, All Glory will GO TO GOD! All the praises Goes to the Lord on High!
I don't want to gain the whole world and loose my Soul!
MOAVGproductions Youtube channel, subscribe to it!
MOAVGproductions blog/site
Official Facebook page, like it!
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:31 AM
I'm having trouble with Sakura. I have her eyes, eyebrows, and skin but that's it. :/
Please help! It won't download anything else. D:

But these do look great! ><
Test Subject
#17 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 2:25 PM
... i downloaded the meshes for sakura and sai's hair but it only shows alot of symbols and i can't do anything with it... WHAT THE HECK Is GOING ON?!

You're in big trouble buddy. I could eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.

you eat pieces of shit for breakfast?

...No!
Test Subject
#18 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 4:37 AM
Probably the best sims i've seen thanks for making them and uploading them!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 26th Jul 2007 at 9:16 AM
I would just like to report that these sims look FANTASTIC in my game. I really appreciate all the work you've gone to in order to make these sims. Sakura in particular looks wonderful. So does Sai. Naruto looks a little odd (I don't think that The Sims 2 can really properly handle his goofy hair and his "whiskers") but yours looks better than any other Naruto I've seen. Kudos! Brilliant work!

I have gone out to find myself. If you see me before I get back, please let me know where I'll be.
Test Subject
#20 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 4:44 PM
I have only had the chance to download Naruto and Sasuke, and they look great and everything, but I had The Sims 2 Deluxe and now two of my neighborhoods are gone, and only Pleasantview is available to me now. Now, though, it's the way that it was when I first started. Should I delete one of my Sims, or should I keep downloading them?
Test Subject
#21 Old 28th Jul 2007 at 8:35 PM
Or do I need to reinstall the whole game?
Test Subject
#22 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 10:58 PM
oh god! sakura is SOOO great! thanks a lot but hey, in one of the pictures, we can see kakashi in the background and kind of want to know where did you get his hair?? it looks great! if anyone knows please tell me!!
Test Subject
#23 Old 27th Sep 2007 at 2:31 AM
Are they for adults or teens?

I really need adult ones. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 6:31 AM Last edited by ronyu02 : 3rd Oct 2007 at 6:36 AM.
Great job with your Sakura, and I love how the headband "fits" seamlessly in her hair. I also like Sasuke's hair. Good work editing both hairstyles.

I would prefer Naruto and Sai's pants to be a bit longer, but the textures are well done just the same.

Perhaps you can improve my weapon pouches to make the textures more realistic? I'm not as good with texturing. :D

Life isn't about the number of breaths we take, but the moments that take our breath away. Like choking.

My download guidelines and strange creations.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Oct 2007 at 11:13 PM
Cute sims. but one problem.
They dont work in my game.
I tried multiple times.
It crashes.
Im sure i downloaded all the meshes.
:'[
Page 1 of 3