Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Snake Bodies

by Wicked_sims Posted 10th May 2007 at 2:07 AM

78 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 71 Feedback Posts, 6 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 4
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th May 2007 at 2:15 AM
Sweet! Thanks Ive been waiting for theses since seeing your hair! <3
Field Researcher
#3 Old 10th May 2007 at 3:07 AM
I have wait for these for longgggg time.

I love them, thanks.

Te
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 10th May 2007 at 3:29 AM
Whooa these are funky! Have to admit they make my skin crawl but that's what snakes do, right! I'm very impressed with the work you put into them. They are so...snakey!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 10th May 2007 at 4:08 AM
I have two phobias. Snakes and Spiders....I think spiders are worse. Anywho, I like the serpent tail addition. Good job.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th May 2007 at 4:35 AM
Wow...majorly cool!
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th May 2007 at 5:43 AM
Wow, this is an awesome mesh!

I do have one question: Is there any way to fix the way the texture kind of stretches and warps around certain parts of the mesh? I already messed with a realistic recolor and I'm not having any luck because of the warping.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th May 2007 at 6:58 AM
This is amazing, finally i can have some slithering friends around my neighborhood
Forum Resident
#9 Old 10th May 2007 at 7:36 AM
awesome job!u know i love it!thanx
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 10th May 2007 at 8:03 AM
Nagas! Awsome!! :D
Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th May 2007 at 8:30 AM
HA!

So cool!
I will so download this!

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 10th May 2007 at 11:34 AM
thanx guys, im glad you like it. LilKittikins, i probably should have mentioned that im not mush of a UV mapper and there is a little problem with it. i tried to fix the problem at the waist but that made it look worse, so my apologies.

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th May 2007 at 2:06 PM
**Downloading**

This is way too cool.

Well Done!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 10th May 2007 at 2:08 PM
I adore snakes, I luv sims, now thanx to you I can have snakey sims. I love it! Thank you so much for your wonderful creations. (love your gorgon hairs by the way)

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Forum Resident
#15 Old 10th May 2007 at 4:17 PM
OH MY GOSH THESE ARE SO GREAT! =D
I have been checking for these every day...I love them!!! They're fantastic, great job!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 10th May 2007 at 4:18 PM
There seems to be a problem with these, I downloaded them and they show up fine in bodyshop but as soon as I placed my female snakey sims in a lot they tuned into that outfit with the red shirt and off white pants. I don't know yet if the same will happen with guys or not. Did any one else have this problem?

"We'll creep together you and I, for I know where all the small friends are..."-Ramona A. Stone(David Bowie)
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th May 2007 at 4:33 PM
wwoow! these are so cool, i was wondering, it would be similar but could you make tentacles!!
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th May 2007 at 5:41 PM
Hm... Very nice, I can hardly imagine how long just making the mesh may have taken. I would love to try it out, but... why is pets required, my I ask?
Field Researcher
#19 Old 10th May 2007 at 6:48 PM
Those are awesome!
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th May 2007 at 7:04 PM
These are awesome! Thanks bunches!
Test Subject
#21 Old 10th May 2007 at 7:05 PM
These tails and the snake hair are amazing! One of the best things i have ever seen on mts2! But i can't download them because i don't have pets is there any way to fix this problem?
Test Subject
#22 Old 10th May 2007 at 7:13 PM
Awesome! Thanks! These are very cool.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#23 Old 10th May 2007 at 7:47 PM
thanx alot, it really means alot that you guys like them. Moru, the reason they require pets is because recolors made with pets only work on games with pets installed, though i have had some people tell me they will work without it if you cheat(im guessing with the boolprop testingcheatsenabled true cheat).

"When we view something contrary to custom we assign it a monstrous quality. We infer based on that something's lack of ordinariness that it is disgusting or somehow linked to something inhumane, in some cases one might say uncivilized." ~ Lady GaGa
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th May 2007 at 9:03 PM
AWESOME!!! So Happy!!! I can't wait to add them with the Harpy Sims I downloaded!!
Thank you...as in the words of Wayne's World "I'm not worthy I'm not worthy"!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 10th May 2007 at 10:13 PM
TTT_________________________TTT

You're kidding, right? I've been waiting for someone to make these forever!
I was even considering stumbling blindly into the Sims 2 creator community to make them myself.
And then you come and make them better than I'd ever imagined...and I can't use them because I dun have Pets?
Whyyy~~?!
*sniff*
Anyway, they look gorgeous. It's too bad you couldn't have used Legacy Bodyshop...

Stability :: Sanity :: Reality
These are subjective and nonessential.
Page 1 of 4