Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Sim State military School dorm (8 rooms)

by Irma Posted 13th May 2007 at 3:27 AM - Updated 16th Feb 2011 at 7:42 PM by Irma

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 13th May 2007 at 8:19 PM
That's a LOT of custom content to download for a lot. Sorry, I'm going to have to skip this one.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 14th May 2007 at 5:07 AM Last edited by Irma : 14th May 2007 at 5:22 AM.
chrissys27, pc-sims is absolutely free-site. If you have any problems with registration, you can find the detailed information and instruction here:
FAQ: How it comes, that i cannot register and what shall i do?
and here:
FAQ: I cannot anymore access SMB, what shall i do?
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 23rd May 2007 at 11:50 PM
I don't think its so much that Chrissy is having trouble signing up with the site, but that it is too much hassle to download such a lot of content for one lot. I too shall be skipping this download. However, if you update the same lot with no custom content, I shall download.

Due to budget cuts, the light at the end of the tunnel will be turned off until further notice.

(()) Pass the ribbon around if you know someone
//\\ that has died, or is living with cancer.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 24th May 2007 at 5:18 PM Last edited by Irma : 24th May 2007 at 5:35 PM.
Zruda_Trinact
According to Rules, I have been obliged to remove NOT included CC before packing the lot. :D
You could download it any minute.

And thanks for attention to my modest work! :lovestruc
Test Subject
#6 Old 21st Jun 2007 at 11:32 PM
Can't you add an Q-Xpress link to download all CC and lot automatically? Lot seems great, but as people said, there is a lot of CC to download manually =/
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 5:38 PM Last edited by Irma : 24th Jun 2007 at 5:48 PM.
Quote: Originally posted by yulash
Can't you add an Q-Xpress link to download all CC and lot automatically? Lot seems great, but as people said, there is a lot of CC to download manually =/
Thanks!
But forgive, how you see it? You want all CC included in Lot? - I'm sorry, it's forbidden by CC-authors.
And SMB is a forum on which as it is necessary to be registered, logged, etc. Hardly Q-Xpress link to you will help. I'm sorry.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 10:57 PM
A nice lot which will go nicely with a custom hood for university (Riverblossom Hills)
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 16th Jul 2007 at 6:08 PM
i like all your houses !! Thanks for sharing!
Scholar
#10 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 6:16 PM
WoW Irma! This Lot is Quite Impressive! The Structure is Beautiful & I Like the Way You Furnished It as Well! ThankYou for Sharing It With Us!

Hello, I'm Tiya Marie :)
I Hope You Dance!
Test Subject
#11 Old 31st Oct 2007 at 10:30 PM
One problem with CC - PC-Sims is a suspended domain account and it's some kind of advertising page now. Where can I find CC not included here?

I'm really the one of those crasy dudes who read forums FAQs before any move around.)))
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Oct 2009 at 8:49 PM
Dalairen, Sims2Graveyard hosts all their files. You can download it here

-Projects-
Humble Way
1 Humble Way-2 Humble Way-3 Humble Way-Humble Way Apartment Complex-Humble Way Spa
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Sep 2010 at 3:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by MCO798
Dalairen, Sims2Graveyard hosts all their files. You can download it here

Thanks man, looks like this site had a lot of cool stuff.

Si Vis Pacem, Para Bellum.
If you seek peace, prepare for war.
Test Subject
#14 Old 7th Feb 2011 at 12:36 PM
Wow this is like the dream that my Sims has .. well i have everything except the Open for Bussines and Pets expasion packs. I don't know how the Pets pack is included here, but i guess you have some objects from these packs that you used for building the dorm. Anyways, it won't work in my game and i don't really want to install those packs nor i have place on my old PC lol so is there any other ways to make this ' dorm ' work or i'm gonna have to install them no matter what?
Thanks
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 22nd Feb 2014 at 10:28 PM
Muito legal. Baixei. : )