Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Johnny Cupcake Tees

by jonathan707 Posted 15th May 2007 at 7:38 AM - Updated 16th May 2007 at 12:04 AM by jonathan707 : Needed to fix the rar files, and the credits.

7 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 16th May 2007 at 12:29 AM
I love the make cupcakes not war shirt! That's so cute! :D

Get anime recolors and more - here
Sorry I can no longer make recolors for Sims 2.

You can make a pretty picnic but you can't predict the weather - "Ms. Jackson", Outkast
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 16th May 2007 at 1:19 AM
Yeah...great texturing...but where'd you get the hair??

Denis Leary and Max Goldberg - modern American heroes!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th May 2007 at 8:38 AM Last edited by Sain : 16th May 2007 at 8:40 AM. Reason: Forgot something
"Make Cupcake Not War"
Wonderful!! I could start a Cupcake Squad! These could be the team shirts!! I see it now, hundreds upon hundreds of teens, dressed in their cupcake-y tees, holding up signs that say, 'Make Cupcakes, Not War', and handing out free cupcakes as they go. ^^
Thanks -- the newly-found Cupcake Squad salutes you.

Oh, and GnosisvampDan, the black hair is by Nouk. You can find it here at mts2, or at her website, www.noukiesims2.net.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 16th May 2007 at 9:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by GnosisvampDan
Yeah...great texturing...but where'd you get the hair??

The other hair can be found at TSR and its a recolor of an xmsim's mesh by nikisatez05 here
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 16th May 2007 at 9:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Sain
"Make Cupcake Not War"
Wonderful!! I could start a Cupcake Squad! These could be the team shirts!! I see it now, hundreds upon hundreds of teens, dressed in their cupcake-y tees, holding up signs that say, 'Make Cupcakes, Not War', and handing out free cupcakes as they go. ^^
Thanks -- the newly-found Cupcake Squad salutes you.

Oh, and GnosisvampDan, the black hair is by Nouk. You can find it here at mts2, or at her website, www.noukiesims2.net.

Sounds like a great idea, I should make the "Make Cupcakes Not War" tee for teens too.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th May 2007 at 9:27 AM
Quote: Originally posted by jonathan707
Sounds like a great idea, I should make the "Make Cupcakes Not War" tee for teens too.

Yes that would be great! I love these!

98% of teenagers do or has tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't, copy & paste this in your siggy.

10% of life is what happens to you, and the other 90% is how you react to it
Test Subject
#8 Old 1st Nov 2009 at 11:57 PM
Oh my god. Thank you soooooo much!!!!! I love J.C! Great store. Very cool. (: