Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Cardassian Skin

by crunk_kitty Posted 21st May 2007 at 12:45 AM - Updated 25th Jul 2019 at 1:30 PM by crunk_kitty : Adding a hint for where people can find similar skins for the Sims 4.

46 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 40 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:50 AM
I'm normally not one for Star Trek related sims, but I think this skin looks great! I always found Cardassians rather interesting.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:53 AM
These are awesome. Great work!!!
Mad Poster
#4 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:57 AM
You did a beautiful job on these. I always thought the Cardassians were very elegant looking and your skin is too. Thank you for helping keep Star Trek alive...BTW where did you get the hair on your beautiful elder female. It's really nice!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#5 Old 22nd May 2007 at 6:47 AM
Good job, there is another skin out there on thesims2.com site, but this is just as good even better (I am a huge Trekkie Fan) I am going to ask you in advance to use this for upcoming Sims I may upload here on MTS2....."Live long and prosper............."
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 22nd May 2007 at 7:19 AM
Now all you need is a Bajoran (though I've seen SOME spell it as Bajorin) skin. Rivalry, gotta love it.

Linus, I'm a trekkie too, I just add a Christian spin to "Live Long and Prosper". heheh. Live Long and Prosper for the Lord.

Somewhere around here (yeah, I'm becoming a packrat) I have a tape that teaches you Klingon.....now lemme tell ya, it's NOT easy. I'll stick to Drow.

†© Life of Bittersweet torment, why dost thou inflict me so? ©†
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:07 AM
I've always wanted more Trek sims, like wintermutai's andorians, which were pimping, but this is really fantastic. Nicely done!

"Scared to love Jack? SCARED TO LOVE?"
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:37 AM
Quote: Originally posted by migamoo
I'm normally not one for Star Trek related sims, but I think this skin looks great! I always found Cardassians rather interesting.

Thank you :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:38 AM
Quote: Originally posted by edejan
You did a beautiful job on these. I always thought the Cardassians were very elegant looking and your skin is too. Thank you for helping keep Star Trek alive...BTW where did you get the hair on your beautiful elder female. It's really nice!

You're welcome, I am surprised it turned out so good, and I am glad u like it Oh I knew sooner or later someone was going to ask that, lol I'd have to check about the hair...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:39 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linuslover30
Good job, there is another skin out there on thesims2.com site, but this is just as good even better (I am a huge Trekkie Fan) I am going to ask you in advance to use this for upcoming Sims I may upload here on MTS2....."Live long and prosper............."

Feel free to just as long as you credit me and link back to my page Live long and prosper.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:40 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Baskar
Now all you need is a Bajoran (though I've seen SOME spell it as Bajorin) skin. Rivalry, gotta love it.

Linus, I'm a trekkie too, I just add a Christian spin to "Live Long and Prosper". heheh. Live Long and Prosper for the Lord.

Somewhere around here (yeah, I'm becoming a packrat) I have a tape that teaches you Klingon.....now lemme tell ya, it's NOT easy. I'll stick to Drow.

Lol, good luck on that :D
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:41 AM
Quote: Originally posted by bexz0r
I've always wanted more Trek sims, like wintermutai's andorians, which were pimping, but this is really fantastic. Nicely done!

Thanks, glad you like, yeah those Andorians were really good Not enough Star Trek sim stuff around, what a shame
Alchemist
#13 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:41 AM
Very good Cardassian skintones.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:44 AM
i really like these! thankyou

sorry not about much anymore
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:49 AM
You're welcome :D
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 22nd May 2007 at 12:52 PM
OMG!!! Finally, a nice Cardassian Skin! Thank you so much, my geek quotient has been reached for today.

At my age, any thing I say is an old saying! - Lini
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 22nd May 2007 at 1:00 PM
Quote: Originally posted by brendabond
OMG!!! Finally, a nice Cardassian Skin! Thank you so much, my geek quotient has been reached for today.

Lol, I am prolly a geek for making it, but who cares glad u like it
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 22nd May 2007 at 2:02 PM
I can't tell you how happy this makes me Thank you~
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 22nd May 2007 at 2:05 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sh0uriki
I can't tell you how happy this makes me Thank you~

Aww, I am glad it does :D
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 22nd May 2007 at 2:08 PM
Thank you for the great skin Cardassians always make the best characters: Garak and Dukat are two of the best characters in any Star Trek ever.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 22nd May 2007 at 2:11 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Jenesis
Thank you for the great skin Cardassians always make the best characters: Garak and Dukat are two of the best characters in any Star Trek ever.

I agree about Garak, he is one of my fav tv characters ever, I am loving your Jeremy Brett Sherlock Holmes avatar ^_^
Field Researcher
#22 Old 22nd May 2007 at 2:23 PM
It is a very nice skin. Big trekkie here too. Oh and the elder female is wearing a hair by Sussi, I think called the fantasy ponytail.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 22nd May 2007 at 5:17 PM
Thanks for sparing me the trouble
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 22nd May 2007 at 8:19 PM
Great job on the skin.
I'm not a trekkie,
but this made me laugh because it reminds me of a kid in one of my classes who speaks klingon.
I'm not kidding, either.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#25 Old 22nd May 2007 at 9:06 PM
Quote: Originally posted by xxamsey
Great job on the skin.
I'm not a trekkie,
but this made me laugh because it reminds me of a kid in one of my classes who speaks klingon.
I'm not kidding, either.

Lol, glad it made you laugh
Page 1 of 2