Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Backdoor Lane 32 -- Children's home

by plasticbox Posted 21st May 2007 at 2:54 AM - Updated 21st Sep 2008 at 8:33 PM by plasticbox

31 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st May 2007 at 8:30 AM
Wee First comment! No seriously nice on p- box! Can't wait to see more of youre work!How about some "Home business starters"? Thanks!
Instructor
#3 Old 21st May 2007 at 11:51 AM
Great idea plasticbox! Oh and congrats on 20,000 thanks! Well done.

Retired...

kind of.
Test Subject
#4 Old 21st May 2007 at 2:04 PM
Orphanage would be another name for it.}
Field Researcher
#5 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:08 PM
Wow! I think I have several uses for this building! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 21st May 2007 at 3:38 PM
This is another great lot, love the Backdoor Lane lots!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st May 2007 at 4:04 PM
This will make a *GREAT* bed and breakfast with a few minor changes! Awesome job! Thank you so much for all of your spectacular creations. You're seriously one of the best builders on this site.

is it can be sims tiem now plees?
Test Subject
#8 Old 21st May 2007 at 4:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by beeingbooring
Wee First comment! No seriously nice on p- box! Can't wait to see more of youre work!How about some "Home business starters"? Thanks!

Seems you're a newbie. If you had searched for all BackdoorLane buildings you'll see they're already a few of them.

@plasticbox - a great addition to the hood. Just what i needed for the next chapter of my story.
Test Subject
#9 Old 21st May 2007 at 4:38 PM
How great is your stuff!! Just keep it coming...much appreciated!
Test Subject
#10 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:08 PM
Ok, here i am again. And i brought a new question with me? What's about a little church or chapel for BackdoorLane where the people can wed or hold funerals? I already got the cementry and found your school. That's good for their brains but what's about their souls?
Test Subject
#11 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:09 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wongfoo2003
Seems you're a newbie. If you had searched for all BackdoorLane buildings you'll see they're already a few of them.

@plasticbox - a great addition to the hood. Just what i needed for the next chapter of my story.

Well, actually i am. Still though, i have downloaded all his stuff
Test Subject
#12 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:13 PM
Wonderful as usual. I don't download as much as I used to and I'm starting to think I check MTS2 just to see if you've any new lots. XD
Theorist
#13 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:26 PM
Amazeing Plastic!
I LOVE Your Lots!
There so Good!!

BodyShopped /// ShoofleedSims
♦ // Jack.exe // ♦
/
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 21st May 2007 at 5:45 PM
Starter home businesses: actually I have some (in various stages of finished-ness) that I'm going to upload at some point. I think beeingbooring is right btw, I don't remember uploading too many Backdoor Lane *starter* businesses .. anyway if I don't remember, you can't expect others to, so please be nice to each other ok? =)

Bed+Breakfast: good idea! The left side could be the private area of the owners, the right side for the guests, or something like that.

Churches: Not very likely. I'm not too interested in buildings that don't serve a practical purpose. Plus, as well, representative buildings such as churches are often supposed to stand out and look different from the rest, and there's a lot of nice ones out there already, so I think it would actually be very realistic to use a completely different one.

Orphanage: yes I had thought about that, but in my game the kids aren't necessarily orphaned in the technical sense (I use Risky WooHoo =)

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 21st May 2007 at 6:19 PM
i love and have all your backdoor series..perfect for my downtown lot.
and this is a great addition, as yeah i generally tend to do the whole children's home thing in my game....thanks for this!
great job and i look forward to more
Test Subject
#16 Old 21st May 2007 at 10:30 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wongfoo2003
Ok, here i am again. And i brought a new question with me? What's about a little church or chapel for BackdoorLane where the people can wed or hold funerals? I already got the cementry and found your school. That's good for their brains but what's about their souls?

School? Hm. Lemme look through all your lots. I only have Backdoor Lane.

I have you on my favorites so I can check if you have more lots XD. I made a neighborhood just for this series. Awesome!

Today is yesterday's tomorrow. Or is that Wednesday...
Test Subject
#17 Old 22nd May 2007 at 12:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Midnight Echidna
School? Hm. Lemme look through all your lots. I only have Backdoor Lane.

I have you on my favorites so I can check if you have more lots XD. I made a neighborhood just for this series. Awesome!

Yes, there is a school build by plasticbox but it isn't part of the Backdoor Lane. Best think to find it is to use the search opion. You have to change it a little bit to fit in Backdoor Lane.

@plasticbox - even if it sounds impolite i didn't want to be. I just want to help newbies to find you're great work. And i think the easiest way to do is to use the search opions on the left side of the main download screen.

BTW: Your words about the church are right. Never realy thought of that. I'll have a look for a building that will fit in the hood.
Test Subject
#18 Old 23rd May 2007 at 10:16 AM
I've been downloading lots and lots of your backdoor lane lots these days. I just love them! You're so right about the sims needing a more urban look!
Thanks for sharing all your stuff, they're just great!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 23rd May 2007 at 11:03 AM
Absolutley brilliant, as usual! I just love your stuff! This is gonna be great in my hood, I was looking for an orphanage type place.
Test Subject
#20 Old 27th May 2007 at 11:18 AM
This house is just fantastic, I have a 8 person family (5 are kids) who have just won a nice sum of money with a chance card, and guess where is the money going to go.

Many thanks for sharing your work!
Test Subject
#21 Old 27th May 2007 at 11:26 PM
this makes a great asylum!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 11:31 PM
Wow, you've read my mind, I was just thinking about playing a children's home. I've been playing this for a few days now, and I have to say it is wonderful!
Scholar
#23 Old 8th Jul 2007 at 1:38 PM
A really lovely idea to build this house. Children are so important (in Sims also as in real life). Thanks!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#24 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 7:52 AM
This is gorgeous.. With a few changes in the decor I think I'm gonna use this as a University dorm.
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 10:21 PM
I love it. Maybe a more appropriate term is "orphanage" ? Maybe that's not what you had in mind. Great work anyways !! =]]
Page 1 of 2