Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Angeltown City Center

by AngelFrouk Posted 12th Jun 2007 at 6:30 PM - Updated 21st Oct 2008 at 12:35 PM by angel f

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 11:05 PM
Instructor
#3 Old 14th Jun 2007 at 11:25 PM
Wow, that looks like it took a lot of patience and time to build! Great job, it's awesome, thank you angel! I've always wanted to build a shopping center but I always loose interest .

Please do not upload any of my lots to the exchange, or any other site.
If you would like to see more of my lots click here.
Scholar
#4 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 10:50 AM
Wouhaou! This is a great lot....A lot of talent and hard work.Thank you so much for sharing it with us.
Scholar
#5 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 11:41 AM
This reminds me of the places I shop at while I am in Freeport, Maine. Thanks for sharing.

CC4Sims
Love will humiliate you and hate will cradle you.
Jealousy would be far less torturous if we understood that love is a passion entirely unrelated to our merits.
Alchemist
#6 Old 15th Jun 2007 at 1:40 PM
Impressive work, i love all the nice details you put all around. It seems a hard work of weeks spent in building (weeks because probably you're a fast builder, I could hardly try something similar in less that a couple of months ... ghhhh). Thank you for sharing, it's really interesting.
Test Subject
#7 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 3:46 AM
This is absolutely lovely!! We need more downtown-like lots, and shopping boulevards that look proper ! Well done.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 4th Oct 2009 at 2:00 AM
Wonderful!

Thank you.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 24th Apr 2011 at 6:38 PM
The glass window file is no where to be found.