Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Curved Gothwise Staircase

by SimArchitect Posted 23rd Jun 2007 at 8:17 AM - Updated 14th Mar 2009 at 1:34 AM by SimArchitect

36 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 30 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 8:22 AM
I really like this aswell as your other creations. I think anyone of them should be featured. I really really wish I could download them but my computer is just being a pain in the rear. Keep up the great work.

Check me out over at SimAntics. I'm not a creator, so you'll find my creations under community downloads.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 8:32 AM Last edited by CynicalChick : 23rd Jun 2007 at 8:49 AM. Reason: because it's not done that way
I've been on the hunt for a curved staircase for ages! Thanks!

"Blood is thicker than water, meaning you should be nice to your relatives. But custard is thicker than blood. This meaning you should be nice to trifles?"
- Eddie Izzard
Field Researcher
#4 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 8:46 AM Last edited by kitanazworld : 23rd Jun 2007 at 11:38 AM.
Quote: Originally posted by walkman44
I really like this aswell as your other creations. I think anyone of them should be featured. I really really wish I could download them but my computer is just being a pain in the rear. Keep up the great work.
I don't think your computer is being a pain; I'm having the same problem with downloading right now. I get a page can't be displayed when directly clicking the download, or an error "A connection with the server could not be established" using save target as. It'll probably get kinked out soon These stairs look wonderful! Can't wait to download them! Thanks for sharing them

Edit: finally got them Looks nice ! Too bad it's not recolorable. I got a little giggle when I watched the sims go up the stairs
Test Subject
#5 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 10:32 AM
hi!
just wanted to say the staircase is really cool

and a question.. where did you get that beautiful reflective floor?
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 11:10 AM
Great Job!

This is really cool!

You should Be a Featured Artist!!

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 11:15 AM Last edited by JLonier : 26th Jun 2007 at 9:22 AM. Reason: changing to thanks
Very nice! Thank you for sharing, "Can't wait to try them out"!
Scholar
#8 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 12:03 PM
Wonderful work!!!!

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Instructor
#9 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:23 PM
Quote: Originally posted by +Lucky+
Great Job!

This is really cool!

You should Be a Featured Artist!!

FAs are only at TSR...

Good work, along with your other creations, good job!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 3:52 PM
This is awesome!! Thanks so much!

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that has survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\

98% of teenagers do or have tried smoking pot. If you're one of the 2% who hasn't copy & paste this in your siggy.
Test Subject
#11 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 5:41 PM
wow i love it! id love to have that house in my game =D

D-Qwon: Welcome to D-Qwon's dance grooves, are you ready to get your groove on?
Napoleon Dynamite: Yes.
D-Qwon: All right then, let's get started!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 23rd Jun 2007 at 9:21 PM
Default Good Stuff
A very good and fun idea. One question though, is it animated. Do the sims walk around the curve or straight as they always should do. I know I should probaly download find out.

Great stuff. You are one of the true unnderated modders (unlike some who I think are a bit over rated)

Mark.

More Power !!!
Test Subject
#13 Old 24th Jun 2007 at 11:25 PM
That house looks gorgeous!

I want the whole thing!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 25th Jun 2007 at 1:11 AM
Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 4:03 AM
And is this one usable?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 27th Jun 2007 at 6:50 AM
Quote: Originally posted by murry
And is this one usable?
YEs, it is usable...

~ ҉ SimArchitect ҉ ~
Field Researcher
#17 Old 2nd Jul 2007 at 9:44 PM
Magnificent
Your name suites you`SimArchitect.
I adore this! Thank you so much

*´)
..·´¸.·*´¨) ¸.·*¨)
(¸.·´ (¸.·´Platinum*¨)¸;*
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jul 2007 at 6:33 AM
So Pretty!
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:43 PM
I am having a problem. I downloaded them but they dont work. Can some1 please help me I really want them. I only have the original game. do I need any EP's?
Field Researcher
#20 Old 13th Jul 2007 at 12:47 AM
I love curvy stairs. I find them to be the absolute most elegant, most beautiful thing in the house. And from what I've seen of your creations, you are a very talented person. I love all of your stairs! They're so, so beautiful. Thank you.

HAIR REQUEST: Long Curly Hair (i.e.: 01 & 02) for MALES (bld/br).
PAYSITES... BE AFRAID. BE VERY AFRAID. >8D
http://paysites.mustbedestroyed.org/
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 6:27 PM
I love these stairs. Thank you so much! Now i have to hunt for the mirrored version..=)
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 7th Sep 2007 at 12:21 AM
Beautiful work. Thank you for sharing your awesome talent.
Test Subject
#23 Old 14th Oct 2007 at 7:52 PM
Beautiful - I could use a few of these in my Sims' houses. Silly question, but how is the floor so shiny? I don't seem to get many reflections in my game's graphics other than in mirrors.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 6th Nov 2007 at 7:57 PM
All your stairs are great, but do any of them have railings? I know the Simmies won't fall off the stairs, but to look realistic they should have railings.
Test Subject
#25 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 11:40 PM
This is...simply beautiful! X) Good work!
Page 1 of 2