Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Mountain View Villa

by tuckerkao Posted 28th Jun 2007 at 4:27 AM

18 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts
Scholar
#2 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:02 AM
Very nice and warm feeling! Ty for sharing

Please check me out at Sims Crossing Please do not upload any of my lots,clothing, or other creations to other sites!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 5:23 AM
Gorgeous! Thanks for sharing.
Inventor
#4 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 6:17 AM
Wow, you must have spent a lot of time on this lot, and it shows!! Beautiful job, I look forward to seeing it in game!!! Thanks!!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#5 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 6:31 AM
Very nice house, good job!

I take house requests! Just send me a PM.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:00 AM
Absolutely GORGEOUS! Beautiful home hunny! Thanks so much for sharing it with us!

~Santa reading~ Yep! You were nice! Oh wait… that’s not you.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 7:32 AM
Awsome house but sadly it crashes my game
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 9:44 AM
Total Taste, Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 28th Jun 2007 at 2:53 PM
It's a great house, but it will crash games without Nightlife, even if Clean Installer was used. There's a post about that 'round here somewhere...

Here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthre...317#post1569317.
Test Subject
#10 Old 10th Jul 2007 at 12:49 AM
Is it possible to have this house only with NL ?
Test Subject
#11 Old 14th Jul 2007 at 6:59 PM
nice house, but it crashes the game, ugh.
Test Subject
#12 Old 20th Jul 2007 at 12:34 AM
Crashes my game. Fudge. Now I have to redownload so i can search for the files and remove them.
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 7:54 PM
can someone PLEASE tell me which files you need to delete if you want to get rid of this house? it crashes the game for me too, and i'd figure out what to delete myself if i could but...

i've been using a flash drive to transfer files from this little laptop (which currently has internet access) to my main computer (which has major internet access problems that i can't fix right now...don't even ask). it's worked out fine until this made me crash, and i tried getting Sims2Pack Clean Installer to see what files i need to delete. however, that requires .NET Framework, which i found out requires an internet connection to install. GREAT.

so, if someone would be so kind as to tell me what to delete so i can play the sims 2, i'd really appreciate it. the sims 2 is the only game i can play without a connection... so please save me from my boredom! =(
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Sep 2007 at 5:06 PM
yeah I have all the expansions needed and it crashes my game when I try to load it. I think it has something to do with the fact that it's listed at -$1,000,000,000 (or something like that) and my sims can buy it even though they only have $100,000... any thoughts?
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Oct 2007 at 4:09 AM
I downloaded this house into my Sims2 basic game. It is showing on the houses in the lots section. My problem is that when I click on the icon it crashes my game. Where can I locate the root file so I can delete it from my game?
Test Subject
#16 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 4:11 PM
It crashed my game, too...
I would also be very thankful, if somebody could tell me what files need to be deleted.
Test Subject
#17 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 10:13 PM
It would be nice if I knew what to do about this house. I really want to play it, and I installed it with Clean Installer, but it still crashes my game.
Test Subject
#18 Old 10th Jul 2008 at 11:12 AM
Can you drive in sims2?
**SORRY havent played the game yet but gonna get it**

But gorgeouss house! Your creation is great :DDD
Test Subject
#19 Old 10th Sep 2009 at 2:50 PM
can anyone tell me how to get money in my made family.becouse i have downloaded this house and i like this house but whan i move my family then it says that ur family cannot efford that money reply please