Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NAILS - 11 designs + 6 Metallic colors

by Vxen Posted 11th Jul 2007 at 8:01 PM

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 34 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:20 PM
Absolutely FABULOUS! I love the designs, and the metallic blood red is lovely! Thank you oh-so-much for taking the time to make these! *throws cookies*

...they call us walking corpses;
unholy living dead...

-------------

Leather, Spikes, Studs and Patches - Corinne's Creations
Forum Resident
#3 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 9:35 PM
Holy cow, these must of really taken a lot of time!! They look fabulous, great job!! Thankyou!!
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
Omg.. soooo beautiful nailsss:* omg I think I love you hehe.. thank you soo much.. I was waiting for designs like this! ^^

*Make some noise people* *SchranZ and t3cHno*
Top Secret Researcher
#5 Old 11th Jul 2007 at 10:41 PM
wow!!! these nails are just fabulous!!! thanx a lot, vxen!
Test Subject
#6 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 12:12 AM
These are fab! Thanks!

~Love Your Hate~
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 1:16 AM
SWEET!! I luv these!! Checkerboard is one of my fave prints!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 5:59 AM
I love the tribal one and the bloody red one! just one question: under what are they? and can I see that it are the nails by some message or so? (okay, that were 2 questions :p)
Field Researcher
#9 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 6:44 AM
These are great, I love the punk looking ones! Where can I get that outfit in the picture of the woman in the car?
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 6:49 AM
wow thankyou!
Test Subject
#11 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:38 AM
Will make my sims happy. Thanks!

Redbull7
Field Researcher
#12 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 9:21 AM
They're awesome!! I can't wait to put them on my sims fingers. It's great to have so many black nails. Just what I needed. Would be really amazing if you could make more of these gorgeous nails. Thank you very much!!

ERRARE HVMANVM EST
Alchemist
#13 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 9:24 AM
You make very beautiful nails. I love checkered, fire, skull and fire ones.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
#14 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 11:18 AM
Beautiful

~*~ Mystique_Toreador/Lady Mystique ~*~
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 11:57 AM
AMAZING. Thank you :D

(()) Please pass the ribbon if you know someone who
//\\ had, is living with, or has died from cancer.
Together we can find a cure.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#16 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 3:50 PM
You're very welcome everyone! these were lots of fun to make actually so glad you liked them

LadyYuna,
they are under the same category they are listed here on mts - Glasses & accessories. So yeah, you wont be able to see them on the icons. I named them "**color/pattern name [same as zip]** nails by vxen." You can see all titles btw when you click on the magnifying glass next to download link. then under 'description' you'll see them

angelad428,
sorry i don't remember where i got it. it only says "MCD Flame Laceup Top"

my website: www.SimsOverdrive.com
Field Researcher
#17 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:09 PM
Ahh!! These are FANTASTIC. Thank you so much for them :]
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 7:45 PM
They look AMAZING! I can't believe how great they are. Thank you so much! :D

Never kiss a cow's bottom with your tongue!
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 12th Jul 2007 at 8:54 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Vxen
You're very welcome everyone! these were lots of fun to make actually so glad you liked them

LadyYuna,
they are under the same category they are listed here on mts - Glasses & accessories. So yeah, you wont be able to see them on the icons. I named them "**color/pattern name [same as zip]** nails by vxen." You can see all titles btw when you click on the magnifying glass next to download link. then under 'description' you'll see them

angelad428,
sorry i don't remember where i got it. it only says "MCD Flame Laceup Top"

okay, thank you that's all I needed to know. It's so difficult that when you click on something and don't see what it is to make out if it is a bad download or just not visible on the face
Test Subject
#20 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 10:39 PM
These are FAB!!!
You did pretty good recolors, not way too bright.

Thx~!!

Withered Rose... Frozen Violet... Scarlet Secret Garden...

Visit my SIMS-blog here >> Yuki no SIMS2
Field Researcher
#21 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 3:14 AM
Thank you! They look amazing in the game, unlike some others I've downloaded! They don't look like jags of...I don't know...something sticking out of the Sims fingers!
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Aug 2007 at 9:31 AM
I LOOOOVE the 10th nail! it looks just like Bill Kaulitzs (singer inte the best band ever, Tokio Hotel) nails! i have fake nails that i painted that way
Test Subject
#23 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 2:59 AM
Very beautiful, thank you for posting. I must ask, where did you get the red and black make up? That's very close to how I do my own. ^_^
Test Subject
#24 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 5:51 PM
OMG! Beautiful nails, thanks
Test Subject
#25 Old 15th Nov 2007 at 3:07 PM
Thank you!!!
Page 1 of 2