Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Nymphs

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 17th Jul 2007 at 10:53 PM - Updated 19th Jul 2007 at 12:56 AM by hrekkjavaka astarkort

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 7:17 AM
they're all so very lovely ^^ thanks for sharing!

New Home. Come check it out!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:04 AM
these are beautiful. thanks.

to make them just that tinsy bit more nymph-like and that little less human looking, I'm going to shave off their eyebrows. muwhaha!

Consistency is the last refuge of the unimaginative
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#4 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 11:32 AM
Quote: Originally posted by madsaffs
these are beautiful. thanks.

to make them just that tinsy bit more nymph-like and that little less human looking, I'm going to shave off their eyebrows. muwhaha!

BWAHAHAHAHAHA! EEEVIL lol! :D

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 19th Jul 2007 at 3:03 PM
Thank you for these wonderful sims! They are very pretty.

If you look down all your life you can not see if something is going to hit you in the head.
Test Subject
#6 Old 31st Dec 2007 at 3:58 PM
thanks for the pretty simmies!
Test Subject
#7 Old 15th Jan 2008 at 12:36 AM
Ooh! So pretty and magical. When I finally get Sims 2 back on my computer, I'll be sure to download these. And maybe your other work too. I gotta work on my clean slate of a downloads folder. And I want to have alot of fantasy things. I <3 fantasy...yay! >.<
Anyways, thanks for these awesome simmies, too!
~*Ellie*~

Don't tell me to get in shape, I don't want to be a square! Or a triangle, for that matter...I don't really wan't to be a circle, either....I like being a non-shape. Does that mean i'm a blob? Nevermind.
I download, not upload. I'd like to, though!
*~Jello~*
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Mar 2009 at 5:41 PM
Hmmm. So I'm not the only one who knows about Greek mythology. THANK YOU!
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Aug 2009 at 8:08 AM
I love the way these look! My only suggestion? The links for the Wood Nymph and Land Nymph's hair aren't accurate I think? At least I can't seem to find the meshes XD;