Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Romulan Skins (Requested)

by crunk_kitty Posted 20th Jul 2007 at 6:51 PM - Updated 4th May 2011 at 8:28 PM by crunk_kitty

20 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 19 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 5:01 AM
I've been looking for skins for my Rommies for ages! Thanks so very much for these; they will be well used. *cheers*
Doing all the things, and *mostly* not failing.
retired moderator
#3 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 6:41 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Jul 2007 at 4:17 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
These totally look right! Die hard trekkie right here!
Former Incubator of Tiberius
retired moderator
#4 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:02 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Jul 2007 at 4:17 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
You know I want to have your babies right???? Thank you so much!
Alchemist
#5 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:45 AM
Your romulan skins look great. I love star trek stuff.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 11:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by linuslover30
You know I want to have your babies right???? Thank you so much!

LOL thank you, glad you all like them
Field Researcher
#7 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 7:28 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 24th Jul 2007 at 4:16 AM. Reason: is a thanks post
These are fantastic! Well done

Mene Sakkhet Urseveh
Live Long, and Prosper
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 21st Jul 2007 at 8:59 PM
Quote: Originally posted by maskeysims
These are fantastic! Well done

Wow, thank you, I didn't expect that much positve feedback
Test Subject
#9 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 3:05 AM
I got a 503 several times .There is too much traffic at MTS2 for the moment.I will download the romulans tomorrow.As far as I could see you did a really good work.Hm,I think there should be a little reward.
Screenshots
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#10 Old 22nd Jul 2007 at 10:17 AM
Quote: Originally posted by CAROLUS
I got a 503 several times .There is too much traffic at MTS2 for the moment.I will download the romulans tomorrow.As far as I could see you did a really good work.Hm,I think there should be a little reward.

Yes, I know 503s are annoying, try refreshing the page, somehow that always works for me... Thanks!
Banned
#11 Old 23rd Jul 2007 at 2:07 AM
Thank you so much.I really apreciate it.Romulans are by far my favorite species on Star Trek tied with borg.
Test Subject
#12 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 4:02 AM Last edited by tika_the_ferret : 30th Jul 2007 at 6:21 PM. Reason: Change from feedback post to thanks post
Yay, Romulan fans! *grin*

I was wondering; if you ever get the time or inclination, could you also do Romulan versions of the default skins and these skins by Purplepaws? I have some characters who just don't look right with Ren's tones (though I have others who are now much improved by them). I've always been more of a fan of the slightly cartoony-er look for my simmies, anyhow.

In any event, thanks again! These skins look gorgeous in-game and let me give my dear Rommies more variety.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by tika_the_ferret
Yay, Romulan fans! *grin*

I was wondering; if you ever get the time or inclination, could you also do Romulan versions of the default skins and these skins by Purplepaws? I have some characters who just don't look right with Ren's tones (though I have others who are now much improved by them). I've always been more of a fan of the slightly cartoony-er look for my simmies, anyhow.

In any event, thanks again! These skins look gorgeous in-game and let me give my dear Rommies more variety.

I am not really a fan of them, it was a request, but I am glad you like And I see what you mean, I dunno, maybe I'll do it someday... we'll see.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 4:08 PM
Quote: Originally posted by joninmobile
Thank you so much.I really apreciate it.Romulans are by far my favorite species on Star Trek tied with borg.

I'm glad you like it, sorry for taking soooooo long ^__^
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 1:18 AM Last edited by tika_the_ferret : 30th Jul 2007 at 6:20 PM. Reason: Changed from thanks to feedback post
Quick update: I noticed the teen males don't have the forehead ridges. All other ages for both genders work just fine and dandy.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:39 AM
Quick update: I noticed the teen males don't have the forehead ridges. All other ages for both genders work just fine and dandy.

Dayum O_o and only on the medium skin, lemme fix that and upload the new one...
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 6:19 PM
Thanks a bunch! It took me this long to get through the server crush but now my boy can finally have his forehead ridges.

Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 30th Jul 2007 at 9:28 PM
Thanks a bunch! It took me this long to get through the server crush but now my boy can finally have his forehead ridges.

Yeah, I know what you mean, that was SO annoying, not being able to d/l anything... glad you like ^__^
Test Subject
#19 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 6:42 PM
This is awesome! I can't wait to use these in the game. Keep up the good work! I love the star trek stuff.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 31st Jul 2007 at 10:04 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spiderviveka
This is awesome! I can't wait to use these in the game. Keep up the good work! I love the star trek stuff.
|

Field Researcher
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 7:59 PM
Pure magic.

More Power !!!