Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Idolatry Beyond: Nobility, Raven, Wormwood, and Wraith Skintones

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 24th Jul 2007 at 3:46 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 4:56 PM by HystericalParoxysm

56 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 53 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:16 PM
Gorgeous, HP! I love Wormwood.

Thanks
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:38 PM
These look so fantastic! Thank you so, so much for more great skins and you did a wonderful job hon ;-)
Field Researcher
#4 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:47 PM
The raven one is my favourite :D

Thanks a lot for these wonderful skintones!!

My wiki with 1100+ links to the community! Also in categories! Click here!

"Whether it's good or bad, it's so unfortunate to wake up during a dream." - Judeau [Berserk]
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Jul 2007 at 11:55 PM
I absolutely love these Thank you
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 2:15 AM
Wormwood is beautiful, and so are the others too! I love these, thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 2:22 AM
Oh fantastic. It'd be a lie to say I don't come on everyday hoping for more HP goodies!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 3:13 AM Last edited by JLonier : 25th Jul 2007 at 7:26 AM. Reason: is a thanks
These skintones are too beautiful! I instantly fell in love with the nobility skintone and will definitely be using it! Thanks ;-)
Inventor
#9 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 4:14 AM Last edited by JLonier : 25th Jul 2007 at 7:26 AM.
Default is a thanks
Good job! I'm a fan that you kept them partially correct thing time! Thank you so much for keeping up the wounderful work my friend
!@_o!

At my final resting place
!@_o!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:05 AM
Aw, how lovely! :D

I didn't find much use for the lighter tones on your previous versions of these skins, but I'll be definately using the Nobility! Thank you!

in desperate need of improving my rupert grint sim :|
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:06 AM
Please make defaults of these for aliens and zombies! Oh, and these are wonderful!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 5:20 AM
Raven is the perfect shade for a Drow. Pretty much the exact shade I've always imagined. Will be adding these to my collection, thanks.

My sims gaming journal. Not very informative.
http://marjchaos.tripod.com/
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:18 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Annelae
Please make defaults of these for aliens and zombies! Oh, and these are wonderful!

I Second that!!! Wraith for zombies and Wormwood for aliens!! I would love them in default version!!!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:26 AM
I'm glad everyone likes 'em. However, as I said in the first post, I do not have any specific plans to make defaults of them at this time and I would reaaaallly prefer that folks not request them - I already know ya want them, really, I just have a lot of projects and making defaults takes a while that I could be spending making more original content. I don't play zombies or aliens - but you are welcome to do defaults yourself if ya like, and post 'em to share with credit for the originals.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Field Researcher
#15 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:45 AM
Thousands of thanks!*smiles*Love these skintones

One day you're gonna wake up and realize how much you care for her--
And when that day comes she'll be waking up next to the boy who already knew.
--Anonymous
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 7:23 AM
Gorgeous skins!
Knitting fiend
retired moderator
#17 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 7:27 AM
Ooo, they're released! The drow skins are still my fav. Thank you, HP!

"Evil genius is still genius." Asura NPC GW2
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 8:12 AM
They're great, you have outdone yourself yet again!

Keep it up ^_^
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 9:32 AM
These are really fantastic! I've never really played the mythical creatures in game or made any of my own - but I have begun to explore using alternate skintones and creatures in game to spicen up my gameplay. These are the first alternative skintones I've thought of actually using. Good job!
Scholar
#20 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 11:19 AM
Very nice =) They are all gorgeous shades
Instructor
#21 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 12:13 PM
Wee! New skintones! Thanks a lot!
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 12:50 PM
These are fantastic! I'm such a skintone junkie It's time for me to learn how to make defaults...wormwood will be beautiful on plantsims. Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 1:42 PM
Thanks,realy very nice!
Test Subject
#24 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 2:17 PM
Quote: Originally posted by HystericalParoxysm
I'm glad everyone likes 'em. However, as I said in the first post, I do not have any specific plans to make defaults of them at this time and I would reaaaallly prefer that folks not request them - I already know ya want them, really, I just have a lot of projects and making defaults takes a while that I could be spending making more original content. I don't play zombies or aliens - but you are welcome to do defaults yourself if ya like, and post 'em to share with credit for the originals.

Alright so someone, anyone, please become world's second coolest person (first belonging of course to HP) and MAKE THESE DEFAULTS!

We'd all love you to pieces!
Test Subject
#25 Old 25th Jul 2007 at 6:43 PM
These are awesome! I loved your first round of skins and these are just fanastic Great job
Page 1 of 3