Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Vincent Valentine - FF7

by Squirtle319 Posted 31st Jul 2007 at 9:42 PM - Updated 8th Aug 2007 at 9:19 PM by Squirtle319

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Field Researcher
#2 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 9:35 PM
looks kinda like him
eee! Thank you!!! =D

She stood in the rain
And gazed at the golden grass
Longed for those memories
She knew could never last
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 9:44 PM
You did a good job makeing him ^_^ though all Vincent fans know "like myself though im his biggest" He cant be duplecated,remade or replaced..So since he is one of a kind and better as him self you still did a good job I already have a Vincent sim lol but Nice work

Georgia "..I Couldnt Stop Her..That Was My Sin..And This In MY Punishment"
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 11:18 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Loven_Tidus
You did a good job makeing him ^_^ though all Vincent fans know "like myself though im his biggest" He cant be duplecated,remade or replaced..So since he is one of a kind and better as him self you still did a good job I already have a Vincent sim lol but Nice work
You can never have too much Vincent though!
Squirtle, This is fabulous! Thanks

Life is like toast! Sometimes its golden and sometimes its burnt. Now go make me some toast- thats an order.
Whilst you was distracted by toast, I took over the world. Yes now you must make me some toast because I'm the queen.
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Aug 2007 at 11:26 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Aug 2007 at 4:32 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post
OMG :lovestruc :lovestruc

What a SEXY Vincent you made!!

Its sooooooooo handsome!!!
Thank you so so so so much!!!
See ya!
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 6:08 AM
nice job on vincent, he looks just like hem! thank you
Test Subject
#7 Old 10th Aug 2007 at 12:06 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Aug 2007 at 4:33 PM. Reason: Is a 'thanks' post
Great job! One of the best Vincent Sims I've seen. Hope to see more from you.
Test Subject
#8 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 5:31 AM
Hi, Vinny!
Egads he looks GORGEOUS! Fabulous job!
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 2:32 PM
Did you put his gauntlet on his skin? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a piece of armor over a glove over a perfectly normal arm, since it matches the armor he wears on his feet.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 9:34 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Syera
Did you put his gauntlet on his skin? I'm pretty sure it's supposed to be a piece of armor over a glove over a perfectly normal arm, since it matches the armor he wears on his feet.

Yes, the gauntlet is on his skin. I don't think Vincent would ever take it off, so that's why I put it there.

"I got my fit to foot in the shoe...!!...wait..."
Instructor
#11 Old 11th Aug 2007 at 11:22 PM
Wow.... okay i need to close my mouth right about now. But man... I have to agree, a few months back I thought I'd come across the best sim I'd ever get of Vincent but now I see that I was horribly mistaken.

I'm sure my Tifa sim will more than be happy to take him in and it just so happens she's in the market for a new husband after she caught him stealing a kiss with Aeris in their small greenhouse in the back yard.

Thanks so much!!!

Professional Vincent Valentine Glomper Extraordinaire

Sephiroth's FFVII RP Forum -Needs active members!-
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Aug 2007 at 8:13 PM
The pants mesh isn't working for me.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 13th Aug 2007 at 5:55 AM
Quote: Originally posted by smiledrawinglie
The pants mesh isn't working for me.
Do you have Open for Business installed?

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 2:17 AM
OH MY GOD AWESOME. You nailed it. Vincent is the best FF character ever. THANK YOU!

FINAL FANTASY VII
{ SOLDIER-02 }

An original Sims 2 series.
Watch it here.

Test Subject
#15 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 10:32 PM
He looks awsome- just like him! Very nice hair too :D

For people without open for business, I found that Cloud's pants found here: http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=182681 make a good substitute for Vincent's pants
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 1:04 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Squirtle319
Yes, the gauntlet is on his skin. I don't think Vincent would ever take it off, so that's why I put it there.

I dunno... after a few months of not washing underneath that glove, it might start getting a bit rank... XD
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 12:42 PM
Thank you
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th Mar 2008 at 11:30 AM
Now to get Sid and make them WooHoo > >

< <

*sneaky sneaky*

"DON'T CHEW ON THOSE BUDDHAS" > :c

Haha, you said it, life partner !
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Mar 2008 at 12:14 PM
Ok I have this character downloaded and married to my character in the neighborhood and everything is great except i noticed something strange about this Vincent character...but it is also cool that you were able to do this....He hasn't aged at all...I have played 14 days and my character has 14 days before becoming an elder and Vincent is still at 28 days....I don't use cheats and I checked through SimPE and he isn't a vampire.....can someone explain because the kid we have together has Vincent's genetics and I have been stuck with a baby for 8 days now....the baby won't become a toddler or grow old because Vincent doesn't.....HELP!!!!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#20 Old 26th May 2008 at 11:51 PM
Quote: Originally posted by wizzdome
Ok I have this character downloaded and married to my character in the neighborhood and everything is great except i noticed something strange about this Vincent character...but it is also cool that you were able to do this....He hasn't aged at all...I have played 14 days and my character has 14 days before becoming an elder and Vincent is still at 28 days....I don't use cheats and I checked through SimPE and he isn't a vampire.....can someone explain because the kid we have together has Vincent's genetics and I have been stuck with a baby for 8 days now....the baby won't become a toddler or grow old because Vincent doesn't.....HELP!!!!

There must be a glitch in your game, because I didn't put a code in that prevents him from aging.

Test Subject
#21 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 8:47 PM
Im having trouple makeing his hair work it dosent display.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 15th Mar 2009 at 5:16 AM
Did you make the skintone?

Everyone has a weakness, everyone dies, and everyone passes out after getting hit with a steel bat.
C.Rod
Test Subject
#23 Old 6th Apr 2009 at 8:04 AM
great job, but a little disapointed by th cape thro,
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Aug 2009 at 8:40 PM
Wow, he is so sexy ! ^^'
Test Subject
#25 Old 3rd Jun 2010 at 1:37 AM
I love it :D
Page 1 of 2