Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Honey I shrunk the Sims!

by Simtastic132 Posted 15th Aug 2007 at 10:14 PM - Updated 4th Sep 2007 at 5:52 PM by Simtastic132 : Having Problems with uploading.

32 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 28 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:23 PM
interesting... but i don't get how a sim can sleep on this...
but so or so congrats on your first upload!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:23 PM
Very creative and pretty good for your first upload. The only way I'm going to make fun of you is by laughing at you for making an awesome download. Many thanks! I can't wait to try this out for my elven/fairy sims. :D

Edit: The only thing is that when I downloaded it (I did it manually), the compressed folder is empty. I want my flower bed.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#4 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:28 PM
They sleep on the flower head on top and it's just like lying on a real bed only the mattress is a flower head and the stem is just for show, I made it for all you people who might wanna go at making a sims 2 version of honey I shrunk the kids or maybe honey I shrunk the sims! Oh, and thanks for the comment!

EDIT: That sounds bad Carakamei, I don't know what to do!!! Try it again with quickexpress installer it downloads fine for me!
Alchemist
#5 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:31 PM
carakamai is right about your folder being empty. Your file zip is only 22 bytes.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#6 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:34 PM
does anyone know how to edit a download and reupload it?
Alchemist
#7 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:37 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Simtastic132
does anyone know how to edit a download and reupload it?

You can click on a blue button "edit" (scissors icon) in your thread and reupload your file.

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Inventor
#8 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 10:50 PM
All right! Excellent and original for your first upload. ^_^ Perfect for my plantsims!

I can't wait until you get the download working!
Instructor
#9 Old 15th Aug 2007 at 11:10 PM
Is it possible to see a picture with a sim on it?

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 16th Aug 2007 at 3:36 AM
Cute idea. Can't wait to download it. :*)

~JJ~
Looking for a forum to host your creations? Let's talk. PM me or email me from my site below.

Check out Lucentsims :*) And our forums.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#11 Old 17th Aug 2007 at 10:51 PM
My uploads are back and now I have more than before! HONEY I SHRUNK THE SIMS MINI-PACK is here just for you!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 12:15 PM
Any comments are welcomed!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#13 Old 19th Aug 2007 at 12:16 PM
I would like to thank all of you for pointing out the problems as it has helped me fix my upload thanks your all great!
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 21st Aug 2007 at 7:54 AM
This is very cool thank you

Pass the ribbon around if you know someone that survived, died, or is living with cancer.
(())
//\\
Top Secret Researcher
#15 Old 16th Sep 2007 at 10:25 PM
I Loved That Movie!!! Thank you

Field Researcher
#16 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 5:58 PM
Great work!

But I had a problem when I downloaded it. In game most of the items are white - no colors. Has anyone else run into this?

I even tried redownloading but got the same results!
Test Subject
#17 Old 30th Oct 2007 at 6:16 PM
I love it! Most of my items are white too. I redownloaded, but it didn't help.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2007 at 11:02 PM
ahhh, yes thank you puppetfish and sallenlouise I have noticed this in my game after re downloading it, as you say it shows up white in the game but the strange thing is SimPE shows it in colour! May I ask, do you have bon voyage installed because maybe that is causing the problem as SimPE hasn't been updated for bon voyage yet and when I got bon voyage I had to redownload my work from here as my computer shut down. I will look into this soon, and any posts on how we may fix it are appreciated!
Field Researcher
#19 Old 4th Nov 2007 at 6:53 AM
Yes! I do have Bon Voyage.

Thank you for your quick response, and I am so relieved that it's not just me having this problem! :>

Want to see all my Sims 2 creations, including my Star Trek items? Follow the link below to check out my Blog!

Puppetfish.Blogspot.com

Looking for Franny Sims Meshes? They can be found HERE!
Test Subject
#20 Old 4th Dec 2007 at 8:05 PM
Dang, I have Bon Voyage too, this could be a problem >>;

Oh and I tried to download the Mushroom! and the Grass! blades but it kept saying they were corrupt and won't let me get to the files T.T;

Remember, It takes 46 muscles in your face to frown, but only 4 in your arm to smack someone upside the head.....
Mad Poster
#21 Old 18th Dec 2007 at 10:31 PM
oh boy, I'm gonna have fun with this. *evil grin*

"When life gives you lemons, see the lemons, feels the lemons, BE THE LEMONS!"

Take a look-see, hmm...? Go on, click them:
The Super Mario Project, Nintendorks Island-Celebrating 2 Years Online!
Test Subject
#22 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 7:00 AM
MY qEXPRESS DOESNT WORK HELP
Test Subject
#23 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 11:46 PM
Umm...I have all EPs except for Seasons and Bon Voyage, and everything except for the bed and tub is showing up white... :S

I've also got the Glamour Life stuff pack if that's any help...
Test Subject
#24 Old 31st Jul 2008 at 2:11 PM
This is really great for your first download!

Something you might want to try to make as you get even better at creating stuff like this is perhaps huge animal statues or maybe even moving objects...?

Thanks!

Kaos
Field Researcher
#25 Old 2nd Jun 2009 at 6:14 PM
Thank you for a really fun set!
Page 1 of 2