Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elisha Cuthbert

by Jessica_2020 Posted 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:08 AM

25 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts
Page 1 of 2
Scholar
#2 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 4:34 PM
I assume that the hair is #41 - beautiful job!

Imagine a world without hypothetical situations
Test Subject
#3 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:13 PM
Good work... !
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:30 PM
wow shes one of my favourite actresses, shes absolutely beautiful and looks just like her thanks!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 5:56 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:24 PM. Reason: is a thanks post
She couldn't be more perfect. Thanx
Field Researcher
#6 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 6:30 PM
She's so similar to the real Elisha. Very beautiful. Thanks!
Instructor
#7 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 8:19 PM
Oh, she's absolutely gorgeous! You need to do some MOAR SIMMING. :D
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 22nd Aug 2007 at 9:40 PM
Great job Jess. This is definitely the best Elisha sim I've seen.

Check me out over at SimAntics. I'm not a creator, so you'll find my creations under community downloads.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:29 PM Last edited by Dragonfire25 : 23rd Aug 2007 at 10:40 PM. Reason: I found the recolors.
This is wonderful! This is beautiful! I love her. She looks so much like her.
Dragonfire

Proud owner of SimMania! Go here for downloads.
Inventor
Original Poster
#10 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 12:07 AM
Thanks you all, I'm so glad you like her!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#11 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 4:17 AM
Just downloaded (thanks for sharing!!). Does she look in the game as great as she does in the pictures you provided? I've noticed that some of the sims I've downloaded look a lot better in pictures posted here, than they do in photoshop.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 4:50 AM
That's amazing! It's all good, but you've the nose down pat.
Inventor
Original Poster
#13 Old 24th Aug 2007 at 8:04 AM
WoofMeowOink- yeah, as long as you have a decent graphics card!

Thanks Pixelen, enjoy!

Lab Assistant
#14 Old 27th Aug 2007 at 4:35 AM
I have a macbook pro with GeForce 8600M GT. Is that a good graphics card?

Some sims (30% +or-) that I've downloaded from MTS2, which looked very nice in posted pictures, looked crappy in bodyshop.
Inventor
Original Poster
#15 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 2:01 AM
WoofMeow- Umm..I don't know a whole lot about graphics cards..let me know how she looks in your game or bodyshop..I'd love to know what you think!

Scholar
#16 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 8:01 AM
One good way to test is find Sims whose presentations you know were not edited in Photoshop or any other graphics editor, and if the matchup between what you see in your game is as good as what you see on the presentation, then you'll know it's not your card or settings at fault, but just some very careful editing and photoshopping to blame for the disparity.

I can't speak for how Jessica does or does not custom edit her presentations, but I can say that, Jessica's sims look as good to me in-game as they do on the presentations.

My own Sims look the same in-game to me as they do on my photos because I just cut and paste game photos into collages and so it's WYSIWYG. However, when I load the same sims onto my laptop pc, with poorer settings, the look dreadful. My Feature winning skintones and my Inspiration 630 sims look like puke on my laptop pc. I can just imagine some poor soul on a weaker computer trying to use those skintones and wondering what the heck the mods were thinking giving such trash a feature and what the heck I must be drinking to have the nerve to upload such garbage.

What if one little pop could open a world of wonder
So sensory, so satisfying. It's the magic Friskies makes happen every day in so many ways
Friskies, feed the senses. Cat sez eff that, gimme cheezburgers.
Inventor
Original Poster
#17 Old 29th Aug 2007 at 7:43 PM
Thanks for your input Summersong! The only thing I do to my sims in photoshop is cut them from the background and put a new background in...that's it...so the image of the actual sim is taken directly from the game...I haven't messed with any of the lighting on the sim or anything like that...so just the extra writing and background stuff is photoshop!! Hope that helps...My sims do always look the same in game and bodyshop!! That is also a pet peeve of mine...seeing a sim in a pic that is beautiful and then getting them in bodyshop and they look almost nothing like the picture...very dissapointing!!!

Lab Assistant
#18 Old 2nd Sep 2007 at 3:04 PM
this is incredible! elisha cuthbert is definetly in my top 10 favorite actresses. i highly recommend that you see the girl next door, its one of my favorites. excellent work though and thank you for simming her!!!

"My best quality is probably my butt. And my worst probably is my pecs I don't really have any. So I keep my shirt on."
-Josh Hartnett
Lab Assistant
#19 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 3:34 AM
I can't get her to install :^( it says I need an expansion pack. I have pets, uni, and NL what expansion does she need?

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Inventor
Original Poster
#20 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 10:23 PM
KMRocky- Did you use clean installer...that's what you need to use to get her in game!

Test Subject
#21 Old 2nd Oct 2007 at 7:18 AM
Great job Jessica_2020! She's a beauty! :D
Mad Poster
#22 Old 5th Oct 2007 at 5:44 PM
She's really beautiful. Thanks!! Which hair is it at Raonjenasims?
Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 9:32 AM
Looks better in sims 2 than in real life, lol
Inventor
Original Poster
#24 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 2:29 PM
Thanks!!

edejan- the hair is #41 at *** Not sure where I got the recolor from!

Lab Assistant
#25 Old 11th Nov 2007 at 3:50 PM
Quote: Originally posted by WoofMeowOink
I have a macbook pro with GeForce 8600M GT. Is that a good graphics card?

Some sims (30% +or-) that I've downloaded from MTS2, which looked very nice in posted pictures, looked crappy in bodyshop.

Yes that graphics card is fairly decent so should show your in game images quite well. It's not the top top card but it's definitely one of the better ones.

Page 1 of 2