Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Honzik - the Amazing Teddy (maximizes all needs) - updated 2008-03-20

by Dave Luv Posted 4th Sep 2007 at 7:57 PM - Updated 6th Sep 2008 at 5:49 PM by Dave Luv : This item works in all versions of the game - including Apartment Life :)

40 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 31 Feedback Posts, 8 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 8:22 PM
This is a neat idea!
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 8:29 PM
Thanks! Very usefull!

"A friend is someone who knows the song in your heart, and can sing it back to you when you have forgotten the words."
Field Researcher
#4 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 10:40 PM
why's it wearing Wario's outfit?
Inventor
#5 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 10:45 PM Last edited by roxxy : 9th Sep 2007 at 2:42 PM.
I might keep this one in mind for later. I just installed BV and need to play hack free.

Oh, I noticed today that this say's it's compatible with all versions of the game, has anyone with BV installed it yet and tested it out?

*♥.¸Here we go again .♥*
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Sep 2007 at 10:52 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Swordsmasterguy
why's it wearing Wario's outfit?

Who or what is Wario ;o)?

Just googled it up - hehe, it really uses purple / yellow clothing colors. I doubt Zia knows this character - I watched her creating the texture from scratch and she doesn't play videogames at all.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 5th Sep 2007 at 3:28 AM
Wow, great detail. Thanks a ton, this looks really fun!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 8th Sep 2007 at 8:30 PM
THis is brilliant! It is EXACLTLY what I was looking for! I have the sims Life Stories and in story mode you can't use cheats, and you can't use maxmotives so this is perfect. thankyou!

There is no spoon
Instructor
#9 Old 9th Sep 2007 at 6:58 PM
What a Sweet Idea!...Thank you for this cute addition.
Test Subject
#10 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 2:11 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Dave Luv
Who or what is Wario ;o)?

Just googled it up - hehe, it really uses purple / yellow clothing colors. I doubt Zia knows this character - I watched her creating the texture from scratch and she doesn't play videogames at all.

*caugh* Now the sims is not a video-game anymore? It's a part of your life?

I'm the new cancer,
never looked better..
You can't stand it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#11 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 8:21 AM
Quote: Originally posted by xBleedingxHeart
*caugh* Now the sims is not a video-game anymore? It's a part of your life?

Hehe, I really don't play TS2 at all
I run the game only when I'm testing my new items ;o). This is why I'm not interested in getting those new EP's and our testers have to do the checks in the newer versions of the game
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 6:12 PM
My sim has honzik stuck in her body.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Sep 2007 at 6:50 PM Last edited by Dave Luv : 29th Sep 2007 at 12:38 AM. Reason: Info about journal entry added
Quote: Originally posted by Eleine_416
My sim has honzik stuck in her body.

Just go to buy mode, click on the bear and put him down.

This bug may be related to pair animations or routing - e.g. when another Sim blocks the route to an empty tile the Sim wants to put down the teddy on. I've never encountered it during the 50 hours of testing.

I've set up a new entry in my journal you can use for writing details about this issue.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 13th Sep 2007 at 8:35 PM
this is great! thanks!

X.x.~*~*.Mrs. My Chemical Romance.*~*~.x.X
X.x.So Long.And Good.X.x.Night.x.X Don't I look pretty walkin down the dress in the best damn dress I own? I reject your reality and substitute my own! Thats what we do on Mythbusters. We blow shit up. ~Mythbusters Princess~
Test Subject
#15 Old 18th Sep 2007 at 1:11 AM
great idea thank you.
Test Subject
#16 Old 23rd Sep 2007 at 11:35 PM
I'm not sure if this is just my game, but sometimes after my sims use this the bear gets stuck in the middle of their body and my game starts having errors
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#17 Old 24th Sep 2007 at 7:08 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rosewyck
I'm not sure if this is just my game, but sometimes after my sims use this the bear gets stuck in the middle of their body and my game starts having errors

See my reply for Eleine_416 for more details. If you have debug mode on, try turning it off.

If somebody wants to help me in improving this item by providing more info about this issue, please use my journal.
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 28th Sep 2007 at 4:42 PM
Quote: Originally posted by rosewyck

What I find real good is (this happens to me all the time) go to buy mode, just click on the bear and put him down, I also find that the 'stuck in tummy' effect heppens when you place him next to a wall and doesn't happen as much when he's in the middle although I may be wrong on that one lol!

It's a great object and I'll tell all my fellow mod-the-sims-2 modderers! (Not that I've modded anything, Life stories wont do it... man i gotta get the base game lol!)

There is no spoon
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Sep 2007 at 12:44 AM
teirrah1995: Thanks for the info, it's the easiest workaround

If somebody wants to help us in improving our stuff, just visit my MTS2 journal.
Test Subject
#20 Old 30th Sep 2007 at 5:43 AM
I was in debug mode, thanks for your help!
Test Subject
#21 Old 3rd Oct 2007 at 11:33 PM
Very Cute.. Thanxs
Test Subject
#22 Old 6th Oct 2007 at 8:23 PM
Good idea. You should make the bear wearing different outfits.
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Oct 2007 at 8:44 PM
Great tool! Really comes in handy when you have a large household. One unmet need can quickly spiral things out of control. Thanks so much!
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 19th Oct 2007 at 11:21 PM
well...this will sure help with raising kids...lol....thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#25 Old 19th Mar 2008 at 5:43 AM
This is amazing! You are amazing! I swear you saved my life. This is great! Thank You ^_^
Page 1 of 2