Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Street artist-dirty jeans and 10 tees

by sannah Posted 13th Oct 2007 at 7:35 PM - Updated 27th Oct 2008 at 5:59 PM by CatOfEvilGenius

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 7:14 PM Last edited by Wez : 15th Oct 2007 at 7:40 PM.
OMG! This really is super work! Thanks so much! And yes, I think you defo should upload Sandra. She's very nice. And I like her story. Street artist sim? Ooooh yeah!
And, er, anychance of telling me where you got that wicked hat!? 'Tis totally awesome! :D
Scholar
#3 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 8:19 PM Last edited by pixelhate : 15th Oct 2007 at 8:26 PM.
Although these are nice, I'm not in need of clothing for the moment but I have to say that you've done an excellent photoshopping work on the presentation.
It's always a joy to see Banksy's work.

Understand Material definition-TXMT and customize the look of your objects ! This way

"The longer something exists in this world, the more wear and tear it will have."
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 8:56 PM
Cool clothes! And very nice screens! The girl looks nice, too.
Field Researcher
#5 Old 15th Oct 2007 at 11:57 PM
Great use of this mesh! I can't wait to see them in my game...will be great for my artist sim! And yeah, def upload Sandra!!

You can find some of my older houses HERE
Instructor
#6 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 4:31 AM
Please upload Sandra so I can stick her in my nhood. BTW the clothes are great, I love paint stains, reminds me of high school
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 4:53 AM
Thank you :D

Rich:D

Do you like my content? Do you want to buy me a coffee?
Please click this link and help me out:
http://paypal.me/Rich246
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 16th Oct 2007 at 11:10 PM
you can find the fedora here:
http://www.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=225554
it's by SSChan.

pixelhate-i love banksy's work.he's my inspiration for most of my work (:

thanks everyone.i will be uploading sandra then...i'm glad you like her (:
oh,and she has nouk's long ponytale dreads.i had to change that becouse it covered the tees a little.

I'd rather be a square peg in a round hole
Alchemist
#9 Old 17th Oct 2007 at 7:19 AM
A very expressive presentation, creative idea! Thanks,
Test Subject
#10 Old 26th Oct 2007 at 12:15 PM
I identify with this 'cause I'm toying with the idea of being a street artist myself... okay but honestly I like that you put in all those details, like paint-stains on her jeans and muddy converses. Awesome

[AИTHRACITE] [ИOUИ] [Hard coal burning slowly with little smoke or flame but intense heat.] [© AИTHRACITE DESIGИS IИC] [http://deviantart.com/anthracitedesigns]
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 22nd Dec 2007 at 11:09 PM
awesome is correct, Sannah. *downloads*