Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

A Gothic Hut (Basegame, dark, small lots for your single sims)

by daislia Posted 13th Nov 2007 at 6:09 PM - Updated 13th May 2009 at 11:48 PM by daislia

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 7:44 PM
My over the top Lestat wannabe vampire thanks you. It looks like he will be confined to the basement during the day, but I'll find something for him to do.

boolprop iqtestingenabled true
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#3 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 9:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Cassandra_107
My over the top Lestat wannabe vampire thanks you. It looks like he will be confined to the basement during the day, but I'll find something for him to do.

Glad you like it. I haven't played vampire in NightLife yet...this house was designed by fun mind...really small isn't it...? but I tested with my sims. everything works fine.

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Top Secret Researcher
#4 Old 13th Nov 2007 at 10:46 PM
I love this thank you
Instructor
#5 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 7:35 AM
I like it!!!
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#6 Old 14th Nov 2007 at 12:15 PM
Awesome! Love it thanks!

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Test Subject
#7 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 6:11 PM
It seems beautiful!
I've fallen in love with it, wanna try it as soon as possible =)
I really wanted a small gothic house for my sims, lots of thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#8 Old 26th Dec 2007 at 9:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mortiva Lomorgue
It seems beautiful!
I've fallen in love with it, wanna try it as soon as possible =)
I really wanted a small gothic house for my sims, lots of thanks!

Glad you like it
Thanks for your comments.

My Profile at TSR--My Sims2 blog
An eternal cycle, falling and rising, rebirth and death. The hopeful and the greedy give rise to the city we observe.
We share its misfortune. We balance when the scales tip. But we do not grieve for the fallen.
- Keeper Annals, History of the City
Test Subject
#9 Old 4th Mar 2008 at 1:02 PM
Oh this is so cute, can't wait to try it out! Thank you
Field Researcher
#10 Old 15th Jun 2008 at 6:36 PM
So cool! Thank you!

~Sarah~
Test Subject
#11 Old 25th Apr 2009 at 9:25 PM
:lovestruc Oh my gosh, I have been looking for something like this everywhere. My vampire says a big thank you - her old house just wasn't gothic enough and this is simply PERFECT.
Test Subject
#12 Old 12th Mar 2010 at 12:19 AM
OOOOH! So gothic, perfect for my vampires, :D. I cant wait to try it out! I wonder what they will think of it. LoL.
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th Sep 2010 at 9:02 PM
:') thanks

We like to kidnap them in a van, and leave them somewhere dangerous.. SUPRISE!! ;D -Gerard Way
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 11th Feb 2011 at 2:35 AM
Wow this house is pretty amazing ! Just two words : thank you