Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Palais Garnier (Opera House, Paris)

by Simcoatl Posted 28th Nov 2007 at 8:03 PM - Updated 4th Dec 2007 at 2:29 PM by Simcoatl

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 7 Feedback Posts
Top Secret Researcher
#2 Old 29th Nov 2007 at 1:54 AM
wow, that's a fabulous work of architecture!
I think it's really similar to the original. In any case you can tell right away it's an opera house.
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Dec 2007 at 5:15 AM
Bravo!!!! Did the Phantom of the Opera make you build this? LOL!
If only my computer could handle it! sigh....
Test Subject
#4 Old 11th Dec 2007 at 12:47 AM
Visually stunning. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 5:59 PM
Thanks!
LOL @ Kskywalker, no, he didn't. I just think I wasn't having anything to do in that moment :D
Test Subject
#6 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 10:50 AM
Wow, absolutely stunning!

But do you have some phone-hacks/mods downloaded in your game? Because after downloading this lot, my phones started to act pretty strangely: my sims can't phone their relatives and there's an option 'set ringer' avaible. Please tell me if you have it, because I'd like to get rid of it... If you haven't, I apologize. I have downloaded other lots too so the problem can be from them too...

I just love the lot, keep on building:D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#7 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 1:57 PM
Hi YrS92
No, I don't have any phone hacks so maybe one of the other lots you downloaded might be causing that.
Perhaps you can check them using Clean Installer to get rid of it
Test Subject
#8 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 2:31 PM
Thanks It's releaving to know that at least one was "clean".
Now the hack/mod is causing that children can't phone anyone so maybe I'll check them
Forum Resident
#9 Old 4th Mar 2009 at 4:59 AM
Amazing!

Thank you.