Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Untucked Jeans with Sneakers for Male Teens

by raggsokk93 Posted 30th Nov 2007 at 4:41 PM - Updated 14th Nov 2008 at 3:12 AM by CatOfEvilGenius

21 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 18 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Instructor
#2 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 3:21 AM
They look fantastic. Good job.

desperation makes you look like a tool

Exclusive downloads available only at Phasmatic Sims!
Test Subject
#3 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 3:57 AM
I can't wait to see what they look like in game.
Test Subject
#4 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 4:41 AM
Thanks for these, but a rar file with all of them inside of it instead of each individual one would be nice.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 9:14 AM
Thanks everyone ^^
Yeah, I wish I knew how to put them all in one file.. I'll try to learn

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Instructor
#6 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 11:09 AM
These are cute! And to put them all in one rar, all you do is highlight them all and right click, then select add to archive. Nothing at all complicated.

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 12:00 PM
Do you think you could put these all in one file? It's a pain in the ass to do it the other way.
Haha these are cute. Thx.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#8 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 4:21 PM
Woho! I put them all in one file =D
Thank you for explaining how to do it ^^

"Of course it is happening inside your head, Harry, but why on earth should that mean that it is not real?" - Albus Dumbledore
Test Subject
#9 Old 1st Dec 2007 at 9:49 PM
I was wondering where you got those cute sweaters?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 12:20 AM
I made the sweaters. (nono, fanseelamb made them, I just made them for teens)
I'll upload them here soon

Test Subject
#11 Old 2nd Dec 2007 at 3:29 AM
oh cool can't wait...Thank for uploading them and another thank you in advance for the sweaters haha
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 14th Dec 2007 at 8:28 PM
I need jeans for teens <3 Great recolors
Instructor
#13 Old 15th Dec 2007 at 12:17 AM
I love these textures, and I'm really happy to have them for teens!

So where are those sweaters?
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 20th Dec 2007 at 2:16 PM Last edited by raggsokk93 : 20th Dec 2007 at 4:33 PM.
Thanks everyone ^^
Oh right.. those sweaters.. I think I'll upload them tonight =)
I just need to take the pictures first... -.-

Field Researcher
#15 Old 20th Feb 2008 at 12:54 AM
has anyone tested it without BV bcoz i only have uni but i really need these lol

the amount of pills I'm taking, counteracts the booze I'm drinking
Test Subject
#16 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 6:07 AM
is the mesh included in the file?
Test Subject
#17 Old 14th Nov 2008 at 2:33 PM
I really like the mesh, and I can't wait to see it in game, but if I may make a suggestion?

When I opened up the file to extract the contents, every file was in it's own WinZIP file inside of the bigger one. This made it very difficult to transfer all of the files, because I had to open WinZIP each time to transfer one file, then open it AGAIN to transfer another one.

Is there a way that you can make it to where all of the PACKAGE folders are in one big folder, instead of in SMALLER folders inside of a bigger folder?

It would make it a lot easier to download, and less time consuming.

Thanks. :3

Compulsive Downloader and PROUD OF IT.
My Sims 3 game has a built in timer! It never fails to crash after an hour of playing. D;
Field Researcher
#18 Old 7th Jan 2009 at 12:47 AM
Thanks - this is the best mesh for boy's jeans ever - I was hoping for some more colours!
Test Subject
#19 Old 1st May 2009 at 11:23 PM
how do the numbers and the shoe colors match up? i don't want the maroon shoes so i want to delete them.

Running through the monsoon
Test Subject
#20 Old 10th Aug 2009 at 3:49 PM
Could you please please please make an Adult male version!?!!?! It would be PERFECT!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#21 Old 27th Oct 2010 at 6:17 PM
i must say, these are awesome ") and i really want to try them out but they're not showing up like anywhere, not in bodyshop or the game :/ where have i gone wrong?
Scholar
THANKS POST
#22 Old 17th Mar 2015 at 2:28 AM
Thanks for some normal looking untucked jeans. And love your nick!