Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Exclusive Lot: Australia's Serendipity Farm

by StephSim Posted 2nd Jan 2008 at 1:54 PM - Updated 15th Nov 2008 at 3:07 PM by StephSim : MTS2 House Information Update

23 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 5:52 PM
Great house! Good luck!
Alchemist
#3 Old 2nd Jan 2008 at 10:11 PM
Wow. Your house lot is so wonderful. Thank for crediting me and using my invisible fence for your lot. :lovestruc

Update: July 2009-I am back now to make invisible and tranparent recolors again in sims 2. You can pm me if you want your objects to be invisible and transparent from now.
Inventor
#4 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 3:21 AM
What a beautiful lot!

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Alchemist
#5 Old 3rd Jan 2008 at 9:49 AM
This is a very impressive creation with so many details! You truly made a magnificent lot!
Thanks,
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#6 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 2:21 PM Last edited by StephSim : 4th Jan 2008 at 4:25 PM.
Thanks for the positive feedback everyone!

This lot took a lot of editing to get right. I originally had a swimming pool, but it just didn't look right on the farm. I decided to build the pond only if I could stop the Sim "completely" from swimming through the lot. Using pfish's invisible fence and removing tiles from the deck did the trick!

I hope everyone enjoys the farm!

F.Y.I.
I removed STUFF packs from my game and updated this download! Happy Simming All!

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Field Researcher
#7 Old 4th Jan 2008 at 11:45 PM
Forum Resident
#8 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 6:33 AM
Wow. You never stop surprising me, sister. This lot is truly fascinating. The level of detail and the effort to capture the feel of the original B+B really shows. It must have taken you forever to build. Never stop creating.

I'm no longer active here. My latest creations can be found here:

https://blueheavensims.wordpress.com
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#9 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 12:59 PM
Thank you Brighten! It's impressive when other builders take time to comment on my creations!
--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Well Mr. D, Nice of you to take a break from your Sci-fi World and pay such a fabulous compliment. As you know, it's all about the details. I guess sometimes they look so "perfect" that people assume it's the same old thing as usual and not realize the hours that consume the essence of those "details"! But not you. Stop creating? Do I have that option? I wish I could execute all the ideas I have in a moment's notice...Perhaps you could create a replicator that would allow me to do just that! Now that would be a SUPER CREATION! :D

Creativity is giving the soul permission to leap beyond the boundaries of the ordinary!
~*~Stephanie~*~
Forum Resident
#10 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:09 PM
O,O it's so beautiful and with the swimmable pond it's even better! Good luck in the contest
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#11 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 11:58 AM
Thanks Laura! I appreciate your comments!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Wiki Wizard
#12 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 10:33 AM
It is so lovely, i think this should have been featured

It's ok, we all laugh-snort occasionally!
Check out some of my other stuff here.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#13 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 5:02 PM
Thanks for the compliment D! I just downloaded 3 of your lots. I will comment on them AFTER I place them in my game! Take care and chat you soon!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#14 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 7:17 PM
Thank you so much for this lot, obviously there was alot of love and dedication that went into this house. Unfortunately for some reason Iam unable to download due to an error message (unexpected end of archive). Is this something thats not working on my end, or could there possibly be something wrong with the download itself. I just got all of the expansion packs and would love to have this house. Thanks again.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 5th Feb 2008 at 8:02 PM Last edited by StephSim : 5th Feb 2008 at 8:43 PM.
I will download it and load it into my empty game. Thanks for letting me know. I will get back to you.

(...Continued)
It's not just you. I tried to download both files but somehow they are corrupt. Interesting enough, I tested them before. This is SO STRANGE! The mysteries of the computer world. I will upload them again and test them to make sure they are working. Good thing I keep backups of everything OLD and NEW! I will get back to you. I REALLY appreciate you pointing this out to me.

(...Continued)
All FIXED! I downloaded both to make sure they worked and they did! Again, thank you for bringing this to my attention. Enjoy the download. :D

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#16 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 12:11 AM
Thank you so much for getting back to me so quickly and fixing the problem! Iam so excited to start playing with this house, infact I'm heading now to do just that. Again you did an amazing job and thank you.
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 6th Feb 2008 at 4:42 AM Last edited by StephSim : 18th Feb 2008 at 5:49 PM.
Default Downloading Alert
Hi All!

If you are having trouble downloading this lot, I suggest you may wish to try to download it again while keeping an eye on the percentage making sure it reaches 100%. You may also wish to avoid downloading during peak times when the MTS2 site lags due to so many people using it. Try to download the file when you are not downloading other things simultaneously. Other than that, I apologize for the inconvenience, but there is very little I can do about making sure you can download the file(s). It's a downloading issue.

If after numerous attempts you still cannot download the lot, you may want to contact a MTS2 Moderators. Hopefully, there is something that can be done.

I apologize for the inconvenience. It really is one of my favorite lots!

stephanie b.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 27th Oct 2008 at 6:45 PM
WOW. Why isn't this featured?!? It's amazing!

"Passion makes no accommodation for self-preservation."
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 29th Oct 2008 at 8:38 PM
Thank you for the compliment Freelala! Featured or not, it is a wonderful lot and I do hope you enjoy it!

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 10th Nov 2008 at 10:43 PM
Does the limited edition have the swimmable pond? Other than that I LOVE this lot. Just like all your other ones. lol

Grateful Downloader
-Jen
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#21 Old 11th Nov 2008 at 4:51 PM
Yes. The Limited edition does include the swimmable pond. Enjoy the download.

~*~Stephanie~*~
Test Subject
#22 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 2:17 AM
I love your house! I was out downloading the custom content items, and I had no idea what to get from feeEssen's site. Could you please translate her items from your house? Thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
Original Poster
#23 Old 20th Aug 2009 at 4:11 PM Last edited by StephSim : 20th Aug 2009 at 4:24 PM.
You don't need to download anything for my lots from FeeEssen. Those objects are included. Sorry about any confusion over this. Both the Limited and the other lot include Fee's things so STOP downloading already. The only items that you might want that are not included are Rosaline 10's hay stacks and Pfish's Invisible Magistray (both links are on the Overview page).

While I love to torture people from time to time, I'm not a creator who sends people on a download shopping spree to get the items.

Please enjoy the lot.

~*~Stephanie~*~

~*~Stephanie~*~
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#24 Old 15th Dec 2019 at 9:08 PM
Just. WOW.