Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

DEFAULTS - Eye Love by Yumedust

by RedSimmies Posted 4th Jan 2008 at 5:01 AM - Updated 12th Mar 2016 at 12:07 PM by RedSimmies

105 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 89 Feedback Posts, 15 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 8:19 PM
You're evil, you know that? I love these eyes too, they remind me of Enayla's. Bah, it'll take me over 10 mins to choose the ones I like best
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 8:57 PM
Wow!! Thanks for the variety! I chose chocolate, starry, cerulean, forest, and marble. ^.^

The real John McCain

There are two means of refuge from the miseries of life: music and cats.
-Albert Schweitzer
Instructor
#4 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 10:00 PM
I really like those thx a lot! They make awesome defaults and I really appreciate that you give us choices, because sometimes I don't like what people choose... Anyways, thx again! *hugs* <3
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 10:25 PM
Thanks for giving us a variety of choices! I loved these eyes when I saw them.
Test Subject
#6 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 10:46 PM
Uhm, are these any different from other downloads? Do I just plop them in the downloads folder or do I have to do anything else with them? 'Cause I needs these xD
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 5th Jan 2008 at 11:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by captainlicious
You're evil, you know that? I love these eyes too, they remind me of Enayla's. Bah, it'll take me over 10 mins to choose the ones I like best

I know I am, I did it on purpose

Quote: Originally posted by bluemoon11
Wow!! Thanks for the variety! I chose chocolate, starry, cerulean, forest, and marble. ^.^

That's a cool choice If only I could pick too

Quote: Originally posted by 101ita
I really like those thx a lot! They make awesome defaults and I really appreciate that you give us choices, because sometimes I don't like what people choose... Anyways, thx again! *hugs* <3

Quote: Originally posted by gamerxgirl
Thanks for giving us a variety of choices! I loved these eyes when I saw them.

Glad to know that, I've disliked having little choices too when I didn't know how to make defaults.

Quote: Originally posted by paneinger
Uhm, are these any different from other downloads? Do I just plop them in the downloads folder or do I have to do anything else with them? 'Cause I needs these xD.

No they aren't You'll just put them to your downlaods folder, or any subfolder you created Be sure to remove your previous default eyes if you used another set before.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 12:07 AM
these are great! Thank you
Test Subject
#9 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 12:40 AM
they are wonderful thank you
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 2:59 AM
I fell in love with these and made defaults too! Looks like you beat me to it though Thanks for these
Test Subject
#11 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 5:36 AM
Can you make file with all of them? So we can switch around later.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#12 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 1:21 PM
Quote: Originally posted by potstickers
Can you make file with all of them? So we can switch around later.

I uploaded a file that includes all of them.
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 5:58 PM
they are so pretty... where can i get the NonDefault?

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 6:10 PM
nevermind... found them...

:*†*: þðñkÿ :*†*:
Field Researcher
#15 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 8:01 PM Last edited by keineeier3 : 6th Jan 2008 at 8:31 PM.
These are great, but I noticed that some eyes aren't on the default list at all.

❌✖️❌✖️❌ Boycott SPs for TS4. EA is squeezing pennies from us without giving us content with substance. Show them you expect more! ❌✖️❌✖️❌
Alchemist
#16 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 8:16 PM
This will be my favorite defaults eyes for long, I guess. Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 9:01 PM
These are so beautiful, I am having a bit of a problem though, I like the color entitled Candy and I also love the Clover color. Am I just overlooking which category these two eye colors are found in?

Great Job,
TickleYu

CRUNCH*A*TIZE ME CAP'N!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#18 Old 6th Jan 2008 at 10:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by keineeier3
These are great, but I noticed that some eyes aren't on the default list at all.

Quote: Originally posted by TickleYu
These are so beautiful, I am having a bit of a problem though, I like the color entitled Candy and I also love the Clover color. Am I just overlooking which category these two eye colors are found in?

Great Job,
TickleYu

I've clearly stated in my post that I haven't included impossible eye colors like clover, candy etc. The pic includes all colors, yes, but that's just for you to have a preview while picking the colors.
Test Subject
#19 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 8:33 AM
what happened to heaven?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#20 Old 7th Jan 2008 at 8:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by alexandra1961
what happened to heaven?

Please read my post instead of just skipping to downloading, thanks.
Test Subject
#21 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 1:08 AM
These are gorgeous...but I notice that the file name does not match the list category in all cases...is that why my download choice for brown showed as dark blue in the game?

ex: I chose the file rar yumedust-eyelovedefaults-brown-ebony.rar and it showed up as dark blue... I see that there is a dark blue-ebony.rar as well...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by psychofaerie777
These are gorgeous...but I notice that the file name does not match the list category in all cases...is that why my download choice for brown showed as dark blue in the game?

ex: I chose the file rar yumedust-eyelovedefaults-brown-ebony.rar and it showed up as dark blue... I see that there is a dark blue-ebony.rar as well...

Are you sure that you downloaded brown-ebony? I've just tested them both in game, bodyshop and simpe, they work fine for me Maybe you should recheck? If it still doesn't work, I don't know what I can do, I did the same steps for all of them, including brown-ebony.

Does anyone else have this problem?
Test Subject
#23 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 3:13 PM
Wow, these are gorgeous! Great job! ^^

I was just wondering if you could make Hazel a light blue colour as well. I know you made it for dark blue, but I usually have hazel as a light blue colour in my game and I got confused when I downloaded the eyes and my light blue sim had...light eyes. xD I was all "ZOMG HE SUPPOSED TO HAVE HAZELLL."

But you already made 42 (WOW) defaults, so I will understand if you don't want to make anymore. ^^ Great job on these again. ^^
Test Subject
#24 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 10:14 PM
Quote: Originally posted by spikesminx
I uploaded a file that includes all of them.

Thank you!
Test Subject
#25 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 2:00 AM
These eyes are wonderful, I downloaded Starry, Chocolate, Cerulean, Hazel, and Marble. I was a bit sad that Ink wasn't a gray choice, other wise I would have chosen that one. Oh well
Page 1 of 5