Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

sophies dress

by sherahbim Posted 8th Jan 2008 at 3:35 AM - Updated 4th Sep 2008 at 11:59 PM by sherahbim

39 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 33 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Test Subject
#2 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 10:05 PM
ohhhh very nice, i love howls moving castle x

Mwhahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahaahaahaa
My evil plan? What evil plan? *snigger*
Instructor
#3 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 10:05 PM
ahhh me too! love it!
Test Subject
#4 Old 8th Jan 2008 at 11:16 PM Last edited by Canoodle : 9th Jan 2008 at 12:53 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Thank you for making this! I have a Sophie Sim, but I didn't have a decent-looking outfit for her. Now I do! The best part is that this dress can be used for other Sims besides Sophie. All of your creations are fabulous. Thanks again!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 12:00 AM
I don't watch anime (I don't dislike it... I just don't watch it. ;D), so I don't know which dress it is supposed to resemble, but I absolutely love it in any case. I don't play Victorian-era sims, but one of them will definitely be wearing this one in the wintertime... she reminds me a bit of Alice in Wonderland all grown up.
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 12:27 AM
Woa, i love it! The texture seems so detailed, with visible stitches Very veautiful!
It'll be perfect for my farmer ladies, thank you Sherahbim
It makes me think of Laura Ingals' mom dress, except hers was brown i think...
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#7 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 12:42 AM
thanks guys im glad you like them
Test Subject
#8 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 3:51 AM
Fabulous.
I was ironically searching for Howl related stuff a few days ago.

I wish there was more.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 5:39 AM
The dress looks exatly like in the anime, it's so detailed and very beautiful. Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#10 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 12:48 PM
Quote: Originally posted by gutterflow3r
I don't watch anime (I don't dislike it... I just don't watch it. ;D), so I don't know which dress it is supposed to resemble, but I absolutely love it in any case. I don't play Victorian-era sims, but one of them will definitely be wearing this one in the wintertime... she reminds me a bit of Alice in Wonderland all grown up.

It's not a Victorian-era Sim. xD Sophie just...well, dresses like an old woman.
Test Subject
#11 Old 9th Jan 2008 at 1:28 PM
Howls Moving Castle has got to be both one of my all time favourite stories, I highly recomend the book to all fans of the film
Very well done with this piece, any more uploads of these theme to come?
Test Subject
#12 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 1:04 AM
Beautious, I love that movie!!! By any chance will you be making any of the other characters?
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 1:10 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 10th Jan 2008 at 6:07 AM. Reason: Converted to a 'thanks' post.
Quote: Originally posted by LuciferBox
Howls Moving Castle has got to be both one of my all time favourite stories, I highly recomend the book to all fans of the film
Very well done with this piece, any more uploads of these theme to come?

A book? i must find it ^.^

This dress is lovely! a must download. Thanks so much for sharing it!
(now we need howl's lovely flowing clothes... )

"It's ALIVE!" Gingy (Shrek 2)

♥Johnny Depp♥
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:19 AM
Both dresses look perfect to me, you did an excellent job. Thank you so much. You should make Howl too.

LegolasKLM at thesims2.ea.com Check out my stories and sims at thesims2.ea.com/mysimpage/mysimpage.php?user_id=692419

I may be a goody two shoes but underneath I have dark socks!

www.myspace.com/KMRocky
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#15 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 10:03 PM
thank you very much everyone
to be honest i hadn't planned on making more from the movie, but i will just say we will see for now, because i might feel like making more after i watch the movie, i never know what i will feel like making so it is a possibility.
Test Subject
#16 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 9:51 PM
Wow! What a beautiful dress! Plain and yet very becoming! Thank you!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 28th Jan 2008 at 8:50 PM
Oh, when you watch the movie, you'll fall in love with it! It's very lively, enchanting, and beautiful! I'm certain when you see Howl you'll be drawn to his clothes. He's a very romantic dresser! And his little boy apprentice, I find him so adorable! I love that you made this dress, thank you!
Test Subject
#18 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:10 PM
Pretty dress.
Did you know the movie is based on a book?

I'd reccomend reading the book, too.
There's a sequel to the book called 'Castle in the Air'
I liked both books, and the movie.

...But yeah, about the dress. I can't download it.
It says there's an 'unexpected end' to the file, or it might be corrupt.

Any idea what I can do to fix that?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 8:49 PM
hi Liros
i think when it says that you just need to try downloading it again later, i have had people tell me that, and then later say that it worked fine, so that would be my advice.

and i have heard that the movie was based on a book yes, i did finally see the movie and liked it very much
Forum Resident
#20 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 12:40 AM
I love this so much! The dress is beautiful; I love it's simple but appealing look, and Howl's Moving Castle is one of my favorite movies ever. =)
I also love all the detail in this; usually anime sims lack any detail in texture, but this certainly breaks the mold in that area!

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Forum Resident
#21 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 12:44 AM
By the way--- where did you get the hair used in the screenshot?

You're braver than you believe, and stronger than you seem, and smarter than you think.
-Christopher Robin to Pooh
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#22 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 11:48 PM
thank you
the hair is from peggy sims, its the august donation gift.
Test Subject
#23 Old 3rd Aug 2008 at 2:04 AM
This is AMAZING!

Your Sim looks EXACTLY like Sophie!
Test Subject
#24 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 3:30 AM
This is a really awesome dress, I love Howl's Moving Castle! Thank you very much!
Field Researcher
#25 Old 17th Oct 2008 at 11:16 PM
I like the texture. Will recoulor brown for personal use

Playing since 2004.
“Marsh's Sim Shit” —Sims, challenges/legacies, stories, lots, and edits (updated March 2020)
Page 1 of 2