Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

RealiSIM Oval Glasses

by HystericalParoxysm Posted 10th Jan 2008 at 5:20 AM - Updated 13th Jan 2008 at 6:14 AM by HystericalParoxysm

104 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 96 Feedback Posts, 7 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 5
Test Subject
#2 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 5:27 AM
1st.
Wow, these are really attractive glasses.
Nice job!
Test Subject
#3 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 5:28 AM
Oh, wow. Thank you -so- much, I love these!
Admin of Randomness
retired moderator
#4 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 5:35 AM
those are so perfect! Indeed 'real' glasses

"Undertake something that is difficult; it will do you good. Unless you try to do something beyond what you have already mastered, you will never grow." - Ronald E. Osborn

Please do NOT PM me with requests, creation questions, or game help questions. Click for help:
Game Help | Create | Content List | Where Can I Find?
Instructor
#5 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 5:39 AM
Wow, these are wonderful!
Thanks so much, these are gonna get over-used in my game.

Feel free to PM me with any requests you may have~!
deviantART | Cosplay.com | GardenOfShadows
Test Subject
#6 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 5:56 AM
My whole new neighbourhood is going to be over-run by glasses-wearing Sims!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:01 AM
Yay! Love 'em. They look like my glasses.
Test Subject
#8 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:04 AM
THANK YOU!!

I've been waiting for glasses like this. Is there any chance that half-rims could be made of these simply?
Test Subject
#9 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:05 AM
Much love for making glasses that non-model/fashionista Sims could use <3 The size of the Maxis pairs always bothered me as well, these conversely look much more proportionate. Thanks for making these!
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#10 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:12 AM
Oddwen_F - That's one of the other versions I'm considering making and wouldn't be hard for me to edit from these. Might do, if I continue making more like I'm kinda thinking I may (or may get busy and forget about like I do with so many projects). We shall see.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:07 AM
Yay!! Now I can make a true self-Sim (if I was any good at that sort of thing LOL)

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Instructor
#12 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:15 AM
Yay! These will get a lot of use in my game. I have a bunch of Sims that wear glasses but only two pair I like.
Test Subject
#13 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:15 AM
I was wondering, is there anyway possible for you to be able to make some simple glasses enabled for toddlers too? Or is that not possible? Also I love these they are much needed.
world renowned whogivesafuckologist
retired moderator
Original Poster
#14 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:37 AM
Toddler glasses are possible - I just don't really have any interest in doing them as they're a bit of a hassle to do and I'd never use them myself. If someone who could do them wants to convert these, PM me and we'll talk.

my simblr (sometimes nsfw)

“Dude, suckin’ at something is the first step to being sorta good at something.”
Panquecas, panquecas e mais panquecas.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:57 AM
Just what can't you do!These glasses are perfect!Thank you for all the wonderful creations you make on this site.I hope you continue to be inspired and create for the enrichment of my simming!
Instructor
#16 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 6:59 AM
Thanks, These are great!

"Alas, poor Yorick! I knew him, Horatio."

- William Shakespere ~ Hamlet
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:15 AM
Very nice I rarely use glasses because of the limited assortment. These are cute .
Field Researcher
#18 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 7:33 AM
Great - thanks!
Top Secret Researcher
#19 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 8:42 AM
cool glasses!
Field Researcher
#20 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 8:42 AM
Absolutely amazing. Thank you!

She dances in a ring of fire, and throws off the challenge with a shrug.
Field Researcher
#21 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 8:51 AM
Perfect. Thanks for sharing.
Mad Poster
#22 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 9:08 AM Last edited by FranH : 10th Jan 2008 at 9:11 AM. Reason: rewording
I like these glasses-because they're exactly like MINE! Cool! Now I can make my own self sim, complete with the glasses! Thanks!
Test Subject
#23 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 9:48 AM
Mmm cinnamon. Good specs too.
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:10 AM
These are fab! Thank you very much.
Instructor
#25 Old 10th Jan 2008 at 10:13 AM
Ooh! Lovely I'm actually making glasses-wearing sims for the first time these days all thanks to these downloads (maxis glasses look bad, what can I say).
Page 1 of 5