Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Lily Van der Laan - Florist/Vamp

by brilliantcat Posted 11th Jan 2008 at 1:06 AM - Updated 12th Jan 2008 at 3:00 PM by brilliantcat

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 5:54 AM
she looks amazing, good job!
Alchemist
#3 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 7:43 AM
Beautiful and smashing! Thanks,
Instructor
#4 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 1:24 PM
She is beautiful in that way that vampires sometimes are, even though they aren't supposed to be. LOL. Love her! Great job. :D

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Field Researcher
#5 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 1:36 PM
WOOO! WOOO!! Lily is Mine!! She'll be moving into Strangetown today.
Test Subject
#6 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 5:00 PM
I like it! When I first saw the title I was like,van de camp, like desperate housewives?!
Instructor
#7 Old 11th Jan 2008 at 8:40 PM
thanx for sharing!! i really like her facial structure^^ but in my game she won't be a vampire, sorry, hehe, she'll be part of the gardening club! (is that the name in english?)

anyway, im having trouble to download her hair mesh, i mean, i followed the link and the page opens up fine, the problem is i can't find the link to download the mesh there... where is it? i've looked in the whole page...

hi!
Field Researcher
#8 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 1:37 AM
I love Lily she has an intoxicating face had to have her in my game. I'm going to download your other sims. I hope you keep creating them you have a talent for detail. Thanks sooo much. [Brazilian Girl ... I had the same problem until I registered [free site] and then the download showed up at the end of the hair explanation etc just above comments/replies. Hope that helps.]
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#9 Old 12th Jan 2008 at 2:57 PM
Eep sorry, I didn't think to mention that you had to register for the forum to see the download link in the post. I'll edit the main post so no one else has any issues Thanks for bringing it to my attention and thanks for all the compliments :D
Field Researcher
#10 Old 13th Jan 2008 at 4:46 PM
for some reason, she isn't working...whenever this has happened before (which it has a lot) it's just gone away on its own, so i'll just wait patiently. i LOVE her, btw.

Give thanks for unknown blessings already on their way.
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 2:06 AM
Wow, her last name is only two letter off mine.
She's gorgeous, thankyou.

I'm not obsessed with Harry Potter... Siriusly!
Test Subject
#12 Old 3rd Jan 2009 at 5:32 AM
she looks like a girl in my class u.u

But she is cute ^^~
Test Subject
#13 Old 16th May 2010 at 2:11 AM
I would give her a pet but I don't have Sims 2 Pets. Im soo sorry! I will get her a cat as soon as I get that part of the Sims2. I promise. Cross my heart and hope to *Dies*...
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 28th Dec 2011 at 7:39 PM
Angelina Jolie!!!

The Sims 1: The gameplay was good, many things to do if you have all expansion packs. 5/10
The Sims 2: Great for machinima, not gameplays 9/10
The Sims 3: Great Gameplay 7/10
The Sims 4: Improving but so far 8/10