Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Tuscan Villa

by Black0rchid Posted 9th Feb 2008 at 4:14 AM

11 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 5 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 10th Feb 2008 at 7:29 AM
You've done a great job designing and decoratin this gorgeous house. Thanks!

Maltha

You can find my work at Just Another Sims Site
Alchemist
#3 Old 11th Feb 2008 at 6:05 PM
Gee, this is so pretty, I´d like to take a holiday in Tuscanny now! Thanks,
Test Subject
#4 Old 12th Feb 2008 at 7:27 PM
If you are thinking about getting this house read the following.

I have downloaded more houses than I care to remember and none have been what I was looking for and so I promptly deleted them.....until I found this one. It is perfect. Why?

So many simmers build small houses on small lots, no room for expansion, not everyone wants to move. This house is smallish on a larger lot so there is lots of room for expansion or that beautiful garden you've always wanted.

Secondly there are no annoying columns in the way, yes there are a couple but placed at one side so your play view is not blocked.

Thirdly It was play tested, lots of houses I have downloaded (and I am grateful to the builder) have not been playable although beautiful inside and out. This house is totally playable, in fact one of the easiest I have used and it is beautiful too.

So I want to thank Blackorchid for the best house for your sims anywhere on the entire net.

Thank you.

Kind regards
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#5 Old 13th Feb 2008 at 1:32 AM Last edited by Black0rchid : 13th Feb 2008 at 9:19 PM.
thank you loopsydoo, you write what exacty is my aim in building house. That is build environments with atmosphere that not "die" when wall are down, spaces playable without obstacles or block for the field of vision. Columns or decorative objects are used only to create atmosphere, and don't obstruct o hide objects. I built all my lots in this way, to make easy vision, to not go crazy in visualizing rooms, and often I indicate the direction to view and play in it, posting a "section" image.
My bad english can't explain better what you wrote, the best i be abled to write is "what you see is what you get" for expound that there aren't bad surprises living in lot, like walls that make vision difficult.
so thank you so much Loopsydoo!!
Test Subject
#6 Old 15th Feb 2008 at 11:57 PM
i see this house and i want to be a sim! Great work - thx for sharing!
Test Subject
#7 Old 3rd Jun 2008 at 9:03 AM
I ca not wait to get home to my own computer and download this beautyful house... Thank you BlackOrchid.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#8 Old 17th Feb 2014 at 12:12 AM
Thank you for sharing your creation with us.. very nice work..:-)
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 26th May 2014 at 6:01 PM
Fab Work!! :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#10 Old 11th Jun 2014 at 7:47 AM
OMG, I LOVE this house ! Thank you !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#11 Old 15th Jun 2015 at 2:55 AM
So beautiful! Thank-you!