Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Baroque Estate

by Versailles1798 Posted 17th Feb 2008 at 5:02 AM - Updated 5th Jan 2009 at 7:35 AM by Versailles1798

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 17th Feb 2008 at 4:44 PM
Great job! A very impressive building
Top Secret Researcher
#3 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 5:07 AM
Now this looks like a very wonderful place to live.
I think it looks great and want to Thank You for all your hard work and for sharing.
Alchemist
#4 Old 18th Feb 2008 at 3:24 PM
Majestic! Thanks,
Test Subject
#5 Old 25th Feb 2008 at 11:53 PM
This lot is wonderful! It plays well, plenty of room and is beautifully decorated, I made a mysterious handsome rich family sim and plopped him on the lot for some lucky female sim to nab_lol Thank you for building it and putting it up for download
Test Subject
#6 Old 2nd Nov 2008 at 4:40 PM
It's so beautiful!!! Thanks! :D
Test Subject
#7 Old 22nd Feb 2009 at 3:29 PM Last edited by ardeeyem103 : 22nd Feb 2009 at 3:35 PM. Reason: wanted to add more info
I downloaded all the files, and installed it as suggested. The house appears in the house bin more beautiful than I had thought it would be, but it will not let me put it on any lot!

I have all the suggested expansion packs installed! I love this house!

Any suggestions? [email protected]
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Mar 2009 at 12:22 PM
Do this versailles stairs need Numenor's Scriptorium, are this compatible with it? Do we need additional txt file to install stairs correctly? They show wrongly in my game, as a simple white and yellow box, I think these should be a kind of modular stairs...
Instructor
THANKS POST
#9 Old 27th Aug 2011 at 12:12 AM
Beautiful! How wonderful; I'm useless at creating beautiful buildings and with a bit of re-decorating (and installing pets) this would make a great castle for my royals. Thanks so much for sharing!