Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Eye Patches From Bon Voyage...Unlocked.

by ZenFrog76 Posted 21st Mar 2008 at 10:20 PM

8 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 6 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:00 AM
OMG, thanks so muh for unlocking it, Zenfrog!!! It was a quick and nice job! thanks sooo much!

Please, pay attention to my creator`s policy.
(\_/)
(o.O)
(> <)
This is Jack, the little rabbit; add him to your signature and help him to take over the world!!!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 9:44 AM
Great stuff! Thank you :D
Instructor
#4 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 1:15 PM
thanx for these!! u said they work only for males? any chance to make it work for females? thanx anyway^^

hi!
Instructor
Original Poster
#5 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 2:14 PM
Thanks for all the nice comments...I don't know if the mesh allows me to make it available for females. I think that would be a job for someone with a knowledge of SimPE. I could have a go with DJS Sims' Wardrobe Wrangler. I will let you know if it can be done.
Thanks again folks,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Instructor
Original Poster
#6 Old 22nd Mar 2008 at 2:41 PM
Right...had a quick fiddle with them and yes it is possible to have them for females but the downside is they don't sit well on the face! It is possible that someone with SimPE could edit these to make them look/fit better for females. I really have no clue with SimPE but if anyone want's to download these and fiddle with them it just might be possible. Anyway, I hope you still like these and are having fun,
Bye for now,
Zen

www.crystalgecko.co.uk

Never wake a sleeping Dragon...for you are small and crunchy and taste good with ketchup!
Inventor
#7 Old 8th Aug 2008 at 7:37 PM
Sweet I will make a recolor for my Vyse sim using these! Thanks
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 29th Nov 2008 at 11:22 PM
This looks great! Thank you very much.

centime
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#9 Old 12th Oct 2018 at 4:54 PM
Thank u!