Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

SoHo Sunshine Shop Apartment (OFB Only-No CC)~Part Of The Living In SoHo Series

by Rosehill9991 Posted 22nd Mar 2008 at 4:12 AM - Updated 8th Sep 2008 at 3:45 AM by Rosehill9991 : edit Screenshots-Expansion packs needed: OFB

19 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 17 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 11:13 AM
Looks pretty awesome! Thanks for sharing!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 4:48 PM
Thanks so much, it's just perfect for my new downtown area. Also I like the fact that it's not on a giant lot so it won't slow down the game.
Forum Resident
#4 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 5:02 PM
Aha! Another fantastic Soho building by you. <3 These just keep getting better and better! Thank you so much! I positively love the fact that these have no CC, yet they look so great. :D
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 24th Mar 2008 at 7:31 PM
Ha! Awesome! Some of the screenshots remind me of the previes of Sims 3, since it looks like the town :3

Don't hate me for my negative personality... It's in the blood.
Instructor
#6 Old 25th Mar 2008 at 2:00 AM
This is really really awesome--thank you so very much!!!!

hugs,
Skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Instructor
#7 Old 27th Mar 2008 at 4:17 AM
Many thanks for another fine addition to your wonderful SoHO series. Love your ideas!
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#8 Old 28th Mar 2008 at 3:41 AM
Thank you so much. I hope your sims have fun living here :P
Top Secret Researcher
#9 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 1:13 AM
i was always looking for something like that! and no CC, i really appreciate this!!
thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Mar 2008 at 11:26 PM
This looks GREAT! i always want a home business. but they end up looking.... iffy. :D

Awesome! Thanks so much!

Cra5h

Visit VoVillia Corp :)
Cra5h, +Lucky+ WonderKid, Whatever...
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 30th Mar 2008 at 9:24 AM
thank you very much this is really great and just what I am looking for long ..

525,600 minutes! 525,000 journeys to plan.
525,600 minutes - how can you measure the life of a woman or man?
Test Subject
#12 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 8:03 AM
You rock!.. This looks brilliant!
I cant wait to add this on my block and move my Sims in!
Thankyou again! :D
Test Subject
#13 Old 5th May 2009 at 12:42 AM
I love this whole series and the City University dormrooms too. On this particular lot the previous "tenants" left their unpaid bills behind! Thought you'd appreciate a heads up if you haven't already been notified.
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#14 Old 16th May 2009 at 2:15 AM
ooops! I usually don't upload a copy of the test lot. Sorry about that guys. Hopefully the bills are "empty' since they belong to the old tenants.
Thanks psinatra for letting me know!

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Dedication, Determination, Deliberation
Test Subject
#15 Old 20th Apr 2010 at 12:03 AM
Sooo cool! Though I wish you had included the CC
Test Subject
#16 Old 27th Apr 2011 at 12:08 PM
I had a problem with placing this lot editing the neighbourhood terrain in kind of weird way. Specifically, the terrain at the back of the lot was lowered a few steps.

“There are more dead people than living. And their numbers are increasing. The living are getting rarer.” (The Rhinoceros)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#17 Old 9th May 2011 at 5:13 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Efui
I had a problem with placing this lot editing the neighbourhood terrain in kind of weird way. Specifically, the terrain at the back of the lot was lowered a few steps.

I'm not sure what would cause this problem. It's not something that has happened before. Can you maybe post a ss?

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Test Subject
#18 Old 14th May 2011 at 7:09 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Rosehill9991
I'm not sure what would cause this problem. It's not something that has happened before. Can you maybe post a ss?

This time it was only in the corner instead of the whole back edge (which I got in several spots in the same neighbourhood), but here's a few screenshots anyway. I hope they're helpful.
Screenshots

“There are more dead people than living. And their numbers are increasing. The living are getting rarer.” (The Rhinoceros)
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#19 Old 6th Jun 2011 at 3:07 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Efui
This time it was only in the corner instead of the whole back edge (which I got in several spots in the same neighbourhood), but here's a few screenshots anyway. I hope they're helpful.

Hi Efui, I see what your talking about but I have no explanation. The ground is not totally flat before you place the lot. There appears to be a ridge on the right hand side, for which the lot compensates when placed.
Maybe someone in the technical support forum would have a better understanding of the neighborhood terrain.

Rose

Rose Hill

I love this one the most
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#20 Old 4th Aug 2015 at 2:10 AM
Love it!