Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Portal OF DOoOoMmm

by porkypine Posted 31st Mar 2008 at 12:23 AM - Updated 8th Oct 2008 at 9:15 PM by porkypine

9 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts
Moderator of Extreme Limericks
#2 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 1:17 AM
This is exactly what my Silver Jungle neighborhood needed! My Sims are currently preparing a suitable sacrifice to make to His Great Shininess, and this is the perfect location for it.

There's always money in the banana stand.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 7:57 AM
Forum Resident
#4 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 10:24 AM
does it open with a Q-Tip?
Test Subject
#5 Old 1st Apr 2008 at 4:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Fat D
does it open with a Q-Tip?

Major props to the Monkey Island reference.

Actually, major props to this whole site for the Monkey Island similarities this April Fool's Day.

I just wish I had some of these downloads a couple years ago when I was playing a Threepwood legacy.
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Nov 2008 at 9:14 PM
I love the monkey. Its great. Every time I see the monkey I chatter with pure delight.

I'm going to be a monkey, a monkey , a monkey, I'm going to be a monkey with lots and lots of hair!
Mad Poster
#7 Old 25th Mar 2009 at 8:15 AM
Fabulous ! I love it ! Thanks a lot for sharing
Test Subject
#8 Old 3rd Jun 2009 at 9:37 PM
Default ???
Quote: Originally posted by khristicks
Major props to the Monkey Island reference.

Actually, major props to this whole site for the Monkey Island similarities this Zanistanian Legislature's Day.

I just wish I had some of these downloads a couple years ago when I was playing a Threepwood legacy.

What is Zanistanian Legislature's Day?

The word ‘politics’ is made up of the words ‘poli’ meaning ‘many’ in Latin, and ‘tics’ as in ‘bloodsucking creatures
Test Subject
#9 Old 29th Apr 2010 at 10:11 PM
Hey, this looks pretty cool, but what does it actually do in the game? Does it kill sims, or what?
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 22nd Jan 2011 at 5:59 AM
ooo!! does it teleport u somewhere??