Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Antibusdeath's Twisted Tales

by Antibusdeath Posted 22nd Apr 2008 at 12:01 AM - Updated 27th Jan 2009 at 8:48 AM by Antibusdeath

65 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 59 Feedback Posts, 5 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 3
Test Subject
#2 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:07 PM
Excellent job... love the way you have interpreted the tales and I know just where you are coming from... Well done and Thanks for these.. Keep up the good work..

Steelmagpie
Field Researcher
#3 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:19 PM
Awesomely crreative! Thanks for sharing!
Test Subject
#4 Old 23rd Apr 2008 at 11:54 PM
OMG Amazing! I sooo love them. Thank you very much.
Forum Resident
#5 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 5:29 AM
Mmmmm that is good looking outfits..

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Field Researcher
#6 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 5:43 AM
This is so fantastic-very creative and detailed!Thank you so much
Addicted to Capuccino!
retired moderator
#7 Old 24th Apr 2008 at 2:00 PM
This is a great set! I love it.Thanks

Sorry I can't take requests anymore!
And I will probably never convert my creations for TS2 to TS3.
Test Subject
#8 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 1:11 AM
I love your interpretation complete with outfits soo much better than the originals. ^.^
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:45 AM
This is twisted, just the way I like it..lol...Thanks
Test Subject
#10 Old 25th Apr 2008 at 3:47 PM
Love the sick creativity placed into these outfits, works of art for your sims.
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 27th Apr 2008 at 3:38 AM
Freaking Awesome!! Thanks so much
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#12 Old 29th Apr 2008 at 1:19 AM
I'm so glad you all like them!!!!!!!!

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Apr 2008 at 12:34 AM
This looks gothic style in my opinion, but very nice.

Look At My Avatar! Remember HIM?
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st May 2008 at 6:49 PM
I cannot get the alice package to work or the short alpha meshes to work? Do you know why they keep telling me corrupt files? I really want the outfits, but they wont let me open them?
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#15 Old 1st May 2008 at 7:37 PM
Try downloading Alice's mesh from here http://www.sapphiresims2.com/showthread.php?t=26877

And is the short alpha mesh you are talking about the one for Red Riding Hood if so try downloading it http://www.2-f0r-u.de/sims2neu/index.html on page 21 on the meshes page

"We are begging for a reflection from a shuttered heart, to find and chase us over the edge"---H.I.M--In Venere Veritas
Test Subject
#16 Old 18th May 2008 at 6:51 PM
These are absolutely amazing
Thank you!
Test Subject
#17 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 5:47 AM
I love this set so much!! Thanks! It was just what I was looking for to give my fairy sims some cool clothing :D
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#18 Old 20th Jun 2008 at 6:08 AM
Your Welcome, i'm glad you like them, i'm even thinking of doing more.

Test Subject
#19 Old 23rd Jun 2008 at 4:58 AM
Im making a sims next top model and I couldnt think of what to make for the first photoshoot. But I found these. Im so happy. I'll send a link to the episode on the 25 if you like. Thats when im uploading it.
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#20 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 1:00 AM
Sure i'll check it out, just send me the link

Lab Assistant
#21 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:01 PM Last edited by KSTrillian : 18th Jul 2008 at 8:09 PM. Reason: forgot something I wanted to add
These are great. However, I just can't quite figure out a few of them. Did I get it right?

Left to right, I'm interpreting:
Cinderella (blue ball gown)
Thumbelina (lady bug arm covers)
Goldilocks (yellow plaid skirt)
Snow White (torn yellow skirt)
Little Red (red skirt, wolf fur top?)
Alice (cards)
Sleeping Beauty? (blue slit skirt)
LM Muffet? (stripped socks)
Rapunzel? (midriff green) --out of curiosity, what's the inspiration for her nature-style?
Beauty (gold dress)

I just started a semi-fairytale new community last night. Not twisted so much as just a little more RL. For instance, ol Mr. Prince Charming is a romance sim (hello, notice it's the same prince for Cindy, Snow White, Sleeping Beauty and Rapunzel?). I had decided to make a community gaming lot for the Red Queen and your Alice outfit will be perfect as the uniform.

Completer sets help me feel complete!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#22 Old 18th Jul 2008 at 8:29 PM
Yes you got them right and Rapunzel, i'm not sure where I got the inspiration for her except that her outfit is being held up by ropes, when I guess she should've used the ropes to get out of the tower, and Red's top is silk, but wolf fur is a cool idea, I plan on making more Twisted Tales soon I already have the Queen of Hearts and the Mad Hatter finished.

Test Subject
#23 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 3:09 PM
Alice's dress is Wicked! I'm a huge Wonderland fan
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#24 Old 15th Aug 2008 at 7:50 PM
Glad you like it! She was one of my favorites to make.

Test Subject
#25 Old 16th Oct 2008 at 9:04 PM
where can you find rapunzels hair
Page 1 of 3