Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

VertAntique - Village Square (Café, Antique Shop, Caterer and Bar)

by PeaRLyNeuS Posted 22nd May 2008 at 5:04 PM - Updated 30th Aug 2008 at 5:28 PM by PeaRLyNeuS

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 14 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Forum Resident
#2 Old 27th May 2008 at 2:41 PM
Really nice community lot, more much better than plasticbox! THANKS! for gorgeous work!

"I will gather my wounds forge the end of tragic comedy"
AM
The Anti-Social Extrovert
#3 Old 27th May 2008 at 5:17 PM
Well...since plasticbox creates starter lots with little content for the those with not-so-great-pcs...I don't think it's fair to make a comparison. Though I do agree that this lot is wonderful! Thanks so much for sharing this with us PeaRLyNeuS >^.^<

...· ´¨¨)) -:¦:-
((¸¸.·´ ..·´ -:¦:-
-:¦:- (( °º ° ..° "(¨`v´¨)::" °..··..*.. ·· ..° *..·|<aTa?+|cA| |<@
°-:¦:- `v´* *-:¦:- °·..* * °..·· ..*.. ·· ..° * -:¦:- * °.. ·· ..*.. ·· .:.° * -:¦:-
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#4 Old 27th May 2008 at 5:41 PM
Awww! It's completely adorable! I love all the little details, and the fact that it uses no CC and is a reasonable lot size. Can't wait to send my sims here. Thanks for sharing!!

(Also guys, let's remember to compliment the creator without insulting others mkay?)
Test Subject
Original Poster
#5 Old 27th May 2008 at 5:36 PM
Thanks a lot It's really encouraging as I'm working on this VertAntique series, so more of them to come soon !

I'm a beginner so not sure about the comparison ^_^ - I love love love plasticbox's gorgeous creations, extremely creative and no CC
So I thought I'd give it a try, creating cute lots without CC, and hopefully enjoyable to everyone!

LaGouLue, because I'm Worth It :)
Instructor
#6 Old 27th May 2008 at 6:10 PM
Thank you so much for this. This is just like a tutorial to me cause i like to build community lots with only maxis stuff (no CC) And you show me how to use some certain stuff that i never use before. So thanks again!
Pettifogging Legalist!
retired moderator
#7 Old 27th May 2008 at 6:33 PM
I have no problem with seren's remark, personally .. I can't recall ever having uploaded this type of lot here, so that comment is about as relevant as saying "better than pbox's toddler clothing" :P.

It is a very nice lot, all by itself =) you're really making the most out of the maxis stuff.

Stuff for TS2 · TS3 · TS4 | Please do not PM me with technical questions – we have Create forums for that.

In the kingdom of the blind, do as the Romans do.
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 27th May 2008 at 7:32 PM
No CC! YEAH! And beautifly done to! It's so quainte and cozy. I just love it! Thanks so much! Keep up the great work! I am going to bookmark you into my faves
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 28th May 2008 at 8:02 AM
Ooh thank you all, I feel honoured I'm very happy that you like it !!
More of those to come soon ^_^

Scholar
#10 Old 28th May 2008 at 8:03 PM
Holy Smokes I can't believe you did this with no CC! Looks very nice!
Coffee, anyone?
retired moderator
#11 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 12:01 AM
This is adorable. Thank you for sharing! *downloads*

I'm worried that my latest Salvation Army donation will result in homeless people looking like sluts from the 90s.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#12 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 5:14 PM
merci

Test Subject
#13 Old 27th Jun 2008 at 11:04 AM
I love it:D
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 30th Nov 2008 at 5:56 AM
Absolutely charming and an inspiration. Thank you very much!

Clem
Field Researcher
#15 Old 2nd May 2009 at 11:27 PM
Beautiful. Thanks.
Lab Assistant
#16 Old 20th Jul 2009 at 9:43 PM
Wow, very detailed! I love how you don't use CC.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 15th Jul 2015 at 8:05 PM
Very nice, thanks!