Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Liz

by dragonmandy Posted 3rd Jun 2008 at 6:52 PM - Updated 11th Jun 2008 at 4:14 PM by dragonmandy

45 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 43 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Instructor
#2 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 10:21 PM
She is very pretty. I especially like her expressive eyes and her cute outfit.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 4th Jun 2008 at 10:45 PM
I'm so glad she was accepted dragonmandy!! She's absolutely stunning. Thanks for taking the time to make such a pretty and elegant looking Sim.

if you ask me what im thinking.... the answer is always the same.

girl with a one track mind over here.
Field Researcher
#4 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 1:17 AM
She's gorgeous! Can't wait to see her in-game!
Test Subject
#5 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:19 AM
very beautiful thank you so much.
Lab Assistant
#6 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 3:50 AM
Beautiflul work as always; got that ocd working hard for you huh?
Scholar
#7 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 5:25 AM
She is really pretty Thank you!

Dream as if you'll live forever, live as if you'll die today

My Avatar? It's Corto Maltese - a pirate but a gentleman! His name stands for honor, honesty, confidence and the truth: THE TRUE FACE OF TSR
Test Subject
#8 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 7:17 AM
Very pretty sim. I like the face make up too.
Alchemist
#9 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 8:01 AM
She looks cute with that pretty nose! Thanks for a lovely sim!
Field Researcher
#10 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 2:29 PM
Many of the Sims I've downloaded have looked good in the preview pictures, but awkward in-game. Liz fits in very well with my other Sims and looks just as gorgeous as these pictures! Thanks for the excellent work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#11 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 2:37 PM
thank you all for the wonderful comments, and yes my ocd works very hard sometimes XD.
Test Subject
#12 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 5:36 PM
Wow, you did a great job! That sim is just wonderful! But I have a problem - I can't find any of her 'components' from your list. I can't find the nosebuttons or eyebags and I'm absolutely unable to find the freckles! (In found those from cordovile on her new website, but I couldn't find those from Kamikitten) Could you please help me? I'm sorry, you see, I really TRIED finding them, but I had no luck!
Instructor
Original Poster
#13 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 5:49 PM
everything is included on her, and the things you spoke of are in the blush category.
Lab Assistant
#14 Old 5th Jun 2008 at 11:54 PM
She's beautiful...looks a lot like Liv Tyler...(Steven Tyler's daughter ...AeroSmith).
Thank you.
Lab Assistant
#15 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 6:22 AM
How breathtaking! Her eyes are incredibly alluring, and she has a stunning complexion. I love the freckles! It takes all of my self-restraint to not add them on each Sim I make. Excellent, excellent work!
Instructor
Original Poster
#16 Old 6th Jun 2008 at 2:43 PM
Quote: Originally posted by sleighill
She's beautiful...looks a lot like Liv Tyler...(Steven Tyler's daughter ...AeroSmith).
Thank you.

i hadnt even noticed, but she does a little bit... and i know who she is... i like aerosmith...
and thank you for the wonderful comments, i also had a freckle thing going a while back, and kept adding them on every sim i had. XD
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 9th Jun 2008 at 4:21 PM
she looks great! thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#18 Old 11th Jun 2008 at 4:19 PM
thanx for the comment. im glad you like her.
Test Subject
#19 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 1:49 AM
Wow, she's gorgeous! Good Job!
Instructor
Original Poster
#20 Old 12th Jun 2008 at 3:05 PM
thank you!
Test Subject
#21 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 5:51 PM
my gosh, she is stunning, thank you so much for your hard work and for sharing with us!!

Abacaxí
Instructor
Original Poster
#22 Old 16th Jun 2008 at 6:20 PM
thanx for downloading and commenting. im glad you like her.
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 4:24 PM
i really like her she will fit in well in to my neighbourhood...thank you
Instructor
Original Poster
#24 Old 17th Jun 2008 at 5:19 PM
glad you like!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 19th Jun 2008 at 7:15 AM
My favourite sim at the moment - Liz is another great beauty from you! I'm sure you could easily make a collection of picked Sims!

I was wondering, would it be ok to have her star in a Sim Story, with credit given to you?

Thanks for sharing her! <3
Page 1 of 2