Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Gunmod's Radiance Light System 2.4 *4/29/09*

by dDefinder Posted 27th Jun 2008 at 3:46 PM - Updated 29th Apr 2009 at 1:24 PM by dDefinder : to 2.4

556 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 481 Feedback Posts, 74 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 21 of 23
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#501 Old 14th Apr 2014 at 6:39 PM
Woah! Never seen such a thing before..
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#502 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 11:25 AM
спасибо
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#503 Old 27th Apr 2014 at 11:25 AM
спасибо
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#504 Old 29th Apr 2014 at 5:36 AM
Thank you for this but it has a lot of bugs, celling lighting goes crazy, wall adjusted objects goes dark, squares in the shadows of sims, and other things, it's not my graphics card, thank you so much I really enjoyed this for some days.
Alchemist
THANKS POST
#505 Old 21st May 2014 at 7:59 PM
This mod has changed my game a lot, I mean, this is one of the best things I have ever downloaded. Thank you so much dDefinder, my game looks really beautiful now thanks to you!
Test Subject
#506 Old 2nd Jul 2014 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Aleex ct
Thank you for this but it has a lot of bugs, celling lighting goes crazy, wall adjusted objects goes dark, squares in the shadows of sims, and other things, it's not my graphics card, thank you so much I really enjoyed this for some days.

I have all the same problems you listed in my game currently and I have yet to download this lighting mod. Infact they were there before I downloaded any mods. So it's definitely a problem with the game conflicting with new systems and nothing to do with this mod.

The shadow squares are solved by turning shadow quality from high to medium, that much I know.
Test Subject
#507 Old 28th Jul 2014 at 7:06 PM
So, I recently installed the Pets collection 'Fun With Pets' but the lighting for the day time seems to be slightly different, as in they're just not right. The daytime lighting is different, as it's brighter, I create sims series, so I noticed the difference quite quickly. Anyway, someone else pointed this out a while ago, and I was wondering if there was ever going to be an update for it? Because I'm assuming that it has something to do with the lighting files being slightly different?
Test Subject
#508 Old 30th Jul 2014 at 5:40 AM
I don't know if anybody already has said this, but I downloaded the backup just in case something happened, and I couldn't find the Mansion & Garden SP in there??
Field Researcher
#509 Old 2nd Aug 2014 at 10:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hamburgerdress
I don't know if anybody already has said this, but I downloaded the backup just in case something happened, and I couldn't find the Mansion & Garden SP in there??

There is a folder called _Stuff packs and it is in there. If anyone can tell me how this works with the Origin versions of the Sims 2 I'd be much obliged, can't find "Nightlife" ep anywhere!!
Lab Assistant
#510 Old 3rd Aug 2014 at 10:41 AM
Anyone know what to do with th sims 2 ultimate collection ?
Thank you.
Test Subject
#511 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:36 AM
Quote: Originally posted by rorsdors
There is a folder called _Stuff packs and it is in there. If anyone can tell me how this works with the Origin versions of the Sims 2 I'd be much obliged, can't find "Nightlife" ep anywhere!!

The Nightlife is where it should be with the other EP's. The Mansion & Garden isn't in the _Stuff folder though. I don't really need it, since I won't be uninstalling this mod anytime soon, but I just want it in case something happens.
Test Subject
#512 Old 14th Sep 2014 at 11:42 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Hydromel
Anyone know what to do with th sims 2 ultimate collection ?
Thank you.

Just follow the instructions. It worked for me and I have the Ultimate Collection.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#513 Old 16th Oct 2014 at 6:57 AM
This mod is just so beautiful. Thank you, thank you, thank you!
Test Subject
#514 Old 2nd Dec 2014 at 9:13 PM
This Mod & The Ultimate Collection
Quote: Originally posted by hamburgerdress
Just follow the instructions. It worked for me and I have the Ultimate Collection.

Seconding on this - doing the manual installation is time-consuming, but it totally works. Just make yourself a little checklist to check off though, I think I placed and overwrote files twice or three times for some expansions . .

Sims. Playing god and nursmaid at the same time.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#515 Old 28th Dec 2014 at 1:13 PM
I don't get how to install it. *-*
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#516 Old 24th Jan 2015 at 11:59 PM
I played the Sims 2 way back when it first came out. After the disappointment with 4, I decided to try again and to include this mod. I just want to say that the lighting is incredibly good. My only issue is that the doors of the wall closets go black. As a solution, I put a light source behind them.

Otherwise, this mod is incredible. I'm always amazed by how the mod community is able to improve a game. Well done.
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#517 Old 26th Jan 2015 at 7:38 PM
TY :D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#518 Old 13th Feb 2015 at 6:06 PM
:D
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#519 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 5:47 PM
Im really confused. i have the ultimate collection one and i am so confused right now, i followed the readme but i cant get my head around it can anyone help?
Test Subject
#520 Old 9th Mar 2015 at 5:49 PM
Can anyone help? I have the ultimate collection one and im so confused on how to install this,I read the readme but i have no idea.
THANKS POST
#521 Old 28th Mar 2015 at 12:00 PM
thank
Lab Assistant
#522 Old 6th May 2015 at 11:03 PM
OMG I am with some of the others here... I haven't played S2 in years and just returned to it (after getting tired of the problems I was having with 3) and I remembered how gorgeous this lighting mod was. However, since I have The Ultimate Collection through Origin, my Sims file is just The Sims 2 Ultimate Collection. That's it. There are no EPs or Stuffs in there. I am beyond confused how to get this installed correctly. Do I just drag all the EP folders into the main folder? Will that work? If anyone could help us out we'd appreciate it! I love this lighting and I am so grateful to dDefinder for keeping this alive and updated.

I carry a gun because a cop is too heavy.
Scholar
THANKS POST
#523 Old 9th May 2015 at 4:45 PM
I love this mod... in particular the time between 6am/7am and 6pm/7pm
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#524 Old 2nd Jun 2015 at 8:37 PM
Perfect!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#525 Old 7th Jun 2015 at 12:49 AM
Thanks so much *-* The lighting in the game irked me, looks so much better now.
Page 21 of 23