Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Wibble's Farm

by 44 Coffees Posted 13th Jul 2008 at 3:51 PM - Updated 29th Oct 2008 at 9:56 PM by mike19

13 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts
Inventor
#2 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 6:22 PM Last edited by himawara106 : 13th Jul 2008 at 8:26 PM.
Thats so cute!! It looks so cozy inside and very farmish outside - thank you.
If I would only have all these EPs and SPs to play it.

Edit:
I can't tell you how thrilled I am that my first clumsy submission was welcomed so warmly by the MTS2 community. Everyone knows that this place has THE best quality downloads.

-->Clumsy? Surely not. I know your houses and your room pictures from the S2C forums and they are so adorable! You totally observe a star and I hope you are going to upload more of your creations soon!
Field Researcher
#3 Old 13th Jul 2008 at 7:43 PM
Excellent! It seems to have a nice home feeling to all the rooms. Using no CC is hard.
Thank you
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 12:04 AM
Very nice work, 44 Coffees! Thanks for sharing. Great pics, too.

"The Fantastic Level and the Realistic Level are the two levels upon which we live."

The Night of the Iguana (1964)
Demon Sheep
retired moderator
#5 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 1:03 AM
Oh gosh. This house looks SO completely charming and your pics are so bright and crisp. And the lot is even a playable size with no cc! It doesn't get much better than that. Thanks so much for sharing! .
Top Secret Researcher
#6 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 4:18 AM
I just love the way you designed this home and to see that it has no CC is so easy just to download and go.
May I say that your pictures and nice and clean and made a sale with me.
Thanks You and congratulations upon your first upload being picked.
Field Researcher
#7 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 8:32 AM Last edited by Canoodle : 15th Jul 2008 at 7:55 AM. Reason: removed image tags
So nice!!! And no cc included!! You rock!!! A lot of thanks for sharing with all of us!! And keep creating!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 10:47 AM
Such a beautiful house ^_^!
& I love houses with no cc :P
Thank you!
Test Subject
#9 Old 14th Jul 2008 at 3:30 PM
Very nice home! I love smaller lots with no cc.

Thank you for sharing it!
Test Subject
#10 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 7:46 AM
Beautiful! Thanks!!

I don't have the H&M expansion pack, but I assume it wouldn't be needed since this is all furniture. I'll return and tell you guys if I had any problems.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 15th Jul 2008 at 8:21 AM
I think it is wounderful that you have thanked Mod The Sims 2 for your creaton!I do believe ,however that you and you alone deserve credit for your creation and I do so love your talent!Thank you ever so mutch!
Test Subject
#12 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 2:22 AM
This is absolutely darling! I can't wait to play it. I hate having to design the inside of my houses and fit all of the stuff I need into it. It's great not to have to do that with this one.

"A psychotic is a guy who's just found out what's going on."
William S. Burroughs
Scholar
#13 Old 17th Jul 2008 at 12:55 PM
Yet another adorable creation, 44c! Just wonderful!

And, another well deserved "Pick"!
Test Subject
#14 Old 16th Jun 2009 at 4:55 PM
:O ! this Farm looks absolutely amazing!
It's so cute! Wish i could hug it tee-hee~ ^o^

You've done really a great job on it. x]
( also thank you for welcoming me on the forum ^.~ )

See you
-x-