Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

~Rockabilly Riot~

by hrekkjavaka astarkort Posted 24th Jul 2008 at 10:41 PM - Updated 10th Oct 2008 at 9:27 AM by hrekkjavaka astarkort

22 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 20 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Field Researcher
#2 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 2:27 AM
I LOVE this style! And it's one of my favorite meshes, too. Thank you so much.

"Cant sleep... Clowns will eat me." -- Bart Simpson
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 3:08 AM
There's a dress that uses that skull material that I've admired for the longest time. Now my sims get to enjoy it *mutters*

Thank you!
Field Researcher
#4 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 4:49 AM
Rockabilly is by far one of my favorite things. I spent literally probably a year searching for Rockabilly attire for my Sims until I finally found someone who specializes in it! These dresses are gorgeous and I love seeing something like this from you. I literally gasped when I saw the title. I see or hear the word "rockabilly" and you have my full attention. Once again these are beautiful. Thank you so much for allowing us to add them to our game. Thank you.
Inventor
#5 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:26 AM
Wicked rockabilly!
I love these.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Field Researcher
#6 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 6:45 AM
The first outfit particularly is amazing! Thanks.
Top Secret Researcher
#7 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 10:15 AM
adorable outfits! already love them!
Test Subject
#8 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 10:52 AM
Beautiful! Great job! Love love love them!

Acendam uma luz... uma luz, pela paz, pela união, pela esperança, e principalmente, acendam uma luz... pelo amor!!
Instructor
#9 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 1:05 AM
I have an insane love of polkadots... so I gasped out loud and started grinning when I saw the polkadotted one. Of course they're all lovely, but that one is my fave. Great job!

- Bre (Buckingham Alice)
Creating can take hours, days, or even weeks. Saying "thank you" only takes one click. :)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:26 AM
Hun, these are gorgeous! Realllllllly nicely done! ;]
Test Subject
#11 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 8:10 AM
I love these dresses, they are so cute and fashionable. x'D And the model is gorgeous.
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 29th Jul 2008 at 2:24 PM
Awesome.
Test Subject
#13 Old 30th Jul 2008 at 11:03 PM
I have been waiting for stuff this cute! Rockabilly is so cute, i love it! Great job
Test Subject
#14 Old 1st Aug 2008 at 8:36 PM
These are amazing! Great work!
Test Subject
#15 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 2:01 AM
These dresses are rockin! I agree with everyone else, I've been searching forever for some rockabilly stuff to put in my game.
I have a question though, I've searched Nouk's downloads and I can't seem to find that hair. Not a huge deal, I just can't find it and its frustrating. Do you have a link or anything?
Field Researcher
Original Poster
#16 Old 13th Aug 2008 at 6:15 PM
Quote: Originally posted by edwinette
These dresses are rockin! I agree with everyone else, I've been searching forever for some rockabilly stuff to put in my game.
I have a question though, I've searched Nouk's downloads and I can't seem to find that hair. Not a huge deal, I just can't find it and its frustrating. Do you have a link or anything?

Hi, the hair I downloaded from an aspiration set at wickednoukfamily. However, the aspiration set isn't available any more (or at the moment). Noukiesims should be releasing that hair, although Nouk's site is having a few techie difficulties at the moment.... I'm guessing the hair will be available for download quite soon...

=^.^= Treacherous Kitten =^.^=

*Life is like a box of chocolates, sometimes it's squidgy & sometimes it's nuts, most of the time it's nuts*
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 31st Aug 2008 at 3:44 AM
Quote: Originally posted by hrekkjavaka astarkort
Hi, the hair I downloaded from an aspiration set at wickednoukfamily. However, the aspiration set isn't available any more (or at the moment). Noukiesims should be releasing that hair, although Nouk's site is having a few techie difficulties at the moment.... I'm guessing the hair will be available for download quite soon...

I had the same question, I'd love to have that hair.
thanks for explaining!

and I love the outfits, all of them are incredible. :P
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Sep 2008 at 11:40 PM
You're awesome, I really love your stuff!
Test Subject
#19 Old 2nd Oct 2008 at 6:57 AM
These are gorgeous! I particularly love the polka dot dress! <3
Test Subject
#20 Old 8th Jan 2010 at 6:47 PM
You razz my berries, cuzzin! Hip threads!
Test Subject
#21 Old 22nd Apr 2010 at 6:41 AM
beautiful! now,where da hella did u get dat hair! i cannot find it =[

KoOkIeMONSTER
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#22 Old 2nd Aug 2011 at 9:22 PM
wow, these dresses are gorgeous! i love the shoes, thank you
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 4th Feb 2021 at 12:34 AM
the link to Marvine's Alpha Skirt & High Heels mesh no longer works... is there any way to get a good link or to include that mesh? I'd love to have these outfits but.... doesnt seem possible atm.