Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Shirts with Bows for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 25th Jul 2008 at 1:07 AM - Updated 2nd Sep 2008 at 9:24 PM by fakepeeps7

24 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 21 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 6:39 PM
These are SO nice. Don't fool yourself, the mesh is great! I like when meshes include 3d bows and such. The recolors are beautiful too. My favorites are the brown with blue dots and the lime with the apple pattern. Thank you, thank you. ~Chaadoea
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 6:45 PM
I like the white/ivy, yellow/roses, and pink/paisley the best. And red/fruit too, they're quite cute. Mesh looks fine to me too, so don't fret. As for UV mapping, its a lot less tricky when you just look at the actual UV map! You may want to include the UV map for those without LithUnwrap or UV Mapper Pro. Some folks just have PhotoShop or GIMP, no mesh tools, and can't get the UV map themselves.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#4 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 6:55 PM
You did it again, 20 very lovely adorable new outfits. It will be so hard too choose wich one to wear!! Thank you and please keep them coming !!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 25th Jul 2008 at 7:29 PM
Wow, these are wicked cute hun! I absolutely love all of your creations! There's a serious lack of clothing for kiddies and I'm so glad you're changing this! I especially like the brown with blue polka dots and the cherries, I've got a soft spot for cherries! Thank you so much!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 4:00 AM
And here I thought I was only getting about 5 or 6 outfits in this thread but 20!? I love the tops, they're so cute! Actually, I'm just about to go shopping for one myself Talk about coincidence. Please keep these gorgeous downloads coming! <3
Forum Resident
#7 Old 26th Jul 2008 at 12:00 PM
OMG these are so cute and the patterns are so beautiful!! And I fancy this mesh^^
I´m such a big fan of your creations, thank you so much!!!

Quote: Originally posted by Cocomama
It will be so hard too choose wich one to wear!! Thank you and please keep them coming !!

I was thinking this too, haha
Field Researcher
#8 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 4:44 AM
Ooooh these are so adorable,yep it will be hard too choose but i'll just use them all.Thanks for these.
Inventor
#9 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 5:21 AM
Very cute and so many colors and patterns. Thank you.

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 27th Jul 2008 at 5:31 AM
oh, they are so cute!! and the quality is awesome as always!! kids should be happy because you make such great clothes for them!
Test Subject
#11 Old 28th Jul 2008 at 12:46 AM
Absolutely perfect! Your clothing is exceptional! GREAT meshes! Any chance you might mesh this style for teens? Thanks for all your wonderful contributions to simmies' wardrobes!

Max
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 1:56 PM
Ohhh so cute ^-^ I'm always lacking nice clothes for kids in my game. Nice work
Test Subject
#13 Old 1st Sep 2008 at 1:19 PM
Your clothes are incredible. I love them so much! Thank you!
Test Subject
#14 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 9:11 AM
these outfits are so lovely, but in game i'm having problems. The trousers stick out wildly and then comeback in again. As know one has said anything about this, i must have done something wrong.
really confused, please help.
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#15 Old 20th Dec 2008 at 8:26 PM
Quote: Originally posted by defygravityfairy
these outfits are so lovely, but in game i'm having problems. The trousers stick out wildly and then comeback in again. As know one has said anything about this, i must have done something wrong.

If you have the graphics settings turned way down, your game may be displaying the LOD meshes. Try raising your graphics settings and see if that helps.
Rubric Wrangler
#16 Old 15th Jan 2009 at 11:22 PM
Man, my brother's gonna kill me for using so much memory on the computer, but I can't resist your clothes!
Field Researcher
#17 Old 21st May 2009 at 8:20 PM
Test Subject
#18 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 3:20 PM
MESH = all?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#19 Old 4th Jul 2009 at 7:45 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Algemeen
MESH = all?

No. MESH = just the MESH. The recolours are separated into four sets (the filesize limitations prevented me from putting everything in one zip).
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 15th Aug 2010 at 2:20 AM
Quote: Originally posted by defygravityfairy

I am having a similar problem. At first my sims were wearing jeans and suddenly they are wearing skirts with the same cute tops. I will try to adjust my settings. Thanks for the help.
Lab Assistant
#21 Old 22nd Aug 2010 at 1:53 PM
Quote: Originally posted by fakepeeps7
If you have the graphics settings turned way down, your game may be displaying the LOD meshes. Try raising your graphics settings and see if that helps.

Thanks that was the problem. The outfits look great again.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 12:46 PM
Lovely creations, as per usual But is there any possibility for you to convert these into separates?
Mad Poster
Original Poster
#23 Old 23rd Jun 2014 at 7:16 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Mia Moonstar
Lovely creations, as per usual But is there any possibility for you to convert these into separates?

It would be redundant for me to do it because CatOfEvilGenius already did... here.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#24 Old 20th Apr 2016 at 6:37 PM
always cute clothes :-)
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 23rd Aug 2022 at 11:56 AM
I love this outfit, I can use it for my sims!