Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

2 redesigned pitbull bodies

by sqirlz Posted 16th Aug 2008 at 4:43 PM

14 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 11 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Moderator of pixels for pixels
retired moderator
#2 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 4:52 PM
I love these! Thanks for sharing :-)

Need to know which object came with which EP or SP? Check the CEP Object database
Field Researcher
#3 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 4:48 PM
You would have had to set the brindle as a body colour, not as an accessory. Then, you make all the accessory blotches opaque
Pitbulls are sweethearts :D

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Mad Poster
#4 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 5:28 PM
Very nice and realistic body! Love this and your boxers. They're a great improvement on the in game shapes. Any thought of working on those #*($% poodles next? I had a standard poodle growing up and he dd not look like that goofy poodle in game!! :b Oh, and btw, thanks!!!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 5:35 PM
very nice..and a nice addition to the game...maybe you can work on some of the other dogs like you did the pit and boxer...thanks for sharing
Test Subject
#6 Old 16th Aug 2008 at 9:38 PM
the brindle looks like my baby Professor Chaos. lol
Inventor
#7 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:54 PM
Awww I just love APBTs they are the best dogs in the world. Thanks so much for these!
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 12:12 PM
Maxis pitbull is a LOT off. Thank you! I love pits. Even the 90-pound ones who like to jump on your lap.
Test Subject
Original Poster
#9 Old 19th Aug 2008 at 3:59 AM
lol. sorry about the weird message i posted above.. i tried to delete it. anywhos thank you all for your thanks and comments. i hope you enjoy the pitbulls as much as i do!
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 1:18 AM
Thanks so much - these look more like the pit bulls I've had.

If you train them right & give lots of love, this breed is one of the best! So loving! Not at all like the vicious killers portrayed in the media.
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 17th Nov 2008 at 8:22 PM
^ So right! My friend's got one and the only way he'd ever kill you is licking your face ^^

Thank you for these!! I love that kind of dogs but hardly ever have them in Sims bc the Maxis ones just don't look right >.< - time for a change ^^
Test Subject
#12 Old 18th Feb 2009 at 9:51 PM
They are fantastic. My friend has three of them, and they are a great breed. Good job
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 16th May 2009 at 3:33 PM
I love your pit bull! I have two of them in my game already. Thankyou for sharing :-)))
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 11:41 AM
omg georgazz ^-^ !!!!!!!!!!!! thank u sooooooo much!!!!!!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 2nd Mar 2011 at 11:56 AM
do i need zip or rar for theese???? coz i have zip is there any diff??????