Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

"Believe In" Eyes

by Hardy boyz Posted 17th Aug 2008 at 7:26 PM - Updated 17th Aug 2008 at 8:06 PM by Hardy boyz

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 9 Feedback Posts
Test Subject
#2 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:35 PM
That was an interesting theme. I came to this page to download some eyes and ended up learning something about mythology :P
Inventor
#3 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 7:54 PM
Very cool eyes and concept - thanks for being egalitarian.

Reyn Silversong-Sim Architect

Terms of Use-All of my stuff is available for use anywhere that is free. All I ask is credit and a link back to the objects in question, or the house they are featured with. DO NOT POST ON THE EXCHANGE!
Instructor
#4 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:27 PM
I love these eyes,and it's nice to see themes like this here!
Thumbs up for the greek mythology too!;p

TAKE ME TO THE HOSPITAL!

23/02/09

I'm bluffin' with my muffin
Inventor
#5 Old 17th Aug 2008 at 9:37 PM
Thanks I especially love the Gabriel, Sleipner, Pegasus and Ra. We used to have a lion in our Zoo named Amun Ra. Very cool concept for eyes I think because they are supposed to be the windows to the soul.

Sleipner was the Bomb in FFVIII!
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#6 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:16 PM
Thank you all very much for those nice comments.
I'm very proud with the way these eyes turend out, so I'm very happy that you all like them.

Thanks.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 18th Aug 2008 at 3:50 PM
Amazing set. Why not making them a default replacement. They look absolutely fantastic.

*claps his hands and gives giant cookie*

I cannot take requests now.

DO NOT UPLOAD MY CC ON PAY SITES, THANKS
Test Subject
#8 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:03 PM
Thank you SOOOO much for making these!
I LOVE ancient Egypt, and I'm from Norway, so I also love the Norse Mythology part!

"So don't let me go it alone" - Josh Groban (Never Let Go)

"He felt the pain in the music
and stood up from the p iano,
but when he saw the moon
emergin from a cloud,
death also seemed sweeter to him." - Josh Groban (Caruso)
Test Subject
#9 Old 30th Jun 2009 at 8:16 PM
These are glorious.
They look absolutely lovely in game.

So often when I download eyes, even though the pictures were lovely they looked less-than-stellar in game. Oftentimes the iris ends up bleeding into the sclera and it looks like those contacts that cover the whole eye and that’s NOT what I’m going for. Your eyes are everything I hoped and I loved the mythological references.
Forum Resident
Original Poster
#10 Old 1st Jul 2009 at 6:24 PM
Quote: Originally posted by Wicked Lilith
These are glorious.
They look absolutely lovely in game.

So often when I download eyes, even though the pictures were lovely they looked less-than-stellar in game. Oftentimes the iris ends up bleeding into the sclera and it looks like those contacts that cover the whole eye and that’s NOT what I’m going for. Your eyes are everything I hoped and I loved the mythological references.

Wow!
Thank you so much!
That means a lot to me.
I'm so happy that you like them

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 10th Feb 2010 at 5:51 PM
I LOVE YOU.
I LOVE LOVE LOVE!!! How my had the cross and said "Today's mythology"
Hehehe that made me smile ear to ear!
Thanks for that bit of truth~ <3 (The eyes are pretty too, just I have so many I'm not putting them in my game XD I probably already have over 200 eyes 0.0 )