Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Default Replacement w/ Bruno's Lipstick (Updated!)

by R i b b o n Posted 20th Aug 2008 at 3:27 AM - Updated 22nd Sep 2008 at 7:30 PM by R i b b o n

27 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 24 Feedback Posts, 2 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 2
Not actually evil.
#2 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 3:30 AM
The model wearing beige is so pretty and looks so human. I love her freckles!

Thanks for making more defaults. I prefer less glossy, but these are quite lovely and I'm sure you'll have lots and lots of downloads.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Inventor
#3 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:42 AM
Very beautiful.
Do they work on all skin tones or just the lighter ones?

Panic! At The Disco ... I'm Down With The Panic!
My Chemical Romance ... With The Band Members.
My Secrect ... AFI's Miss Murder Is Me. Shhh!
(Avatar made by Me)
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 7:48 AM
lovely! i always wanted some more glossy default, thank you
Inventor
#5 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 10:08 AM
I love brunos lipsticks and I'm glad you've made them default :D. Any chance of the OFB ones aswell? These are fantastic tho, thanks alot :D

~R.I.P Tibbs. You will be truely missed~

|MTS2|DeviantArt|
Mad Poster
#6 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 11:13 AM
Cute. I love Bruno makeup replacements.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 12:07 PM
yay nice lipsticks as defaults! are all of these without teeth or is it just a few of them? xxx
Inventor
#8 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 2:43 PM Last edited by ScorpioMaurus : 20th Aug 2008 at 2:49 PM.
These are great. I was already using some Bruno replacements I found here like 2 years ago but I like these much better. I used the compressorizer on these and knocked the size down to 723kb.
Forum Resident
#9 Old 20th Aug 2008 at 4:34 PM
Yeees! I hate the Maxis lipsticks with a passion, so this will be lovely. Thanks so much!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 1:24 AM
@waterkelpy= They are all teeth free. I'm just recycling bruno's pictures. ^_^

@PearDrops= OFB is next. <3

@GreenDaySim74= I've used them on a varity of skins and they look great. It's just a matter of what colors you like best on which skin.
Forum Resident
#11 Old 21st Aug 2008 at 4:08 AM
Thank you! Now maybe I won't have to do immediate makeovers on all the townies who walk by!

Quid agis, medice?

My nickname is Purple Ginger
My nickname's nickname is Ping
Forum Resident
#12 Old 23rd Aug 2008 at 8:53 AM
HI, this is a totally great idea, I love these lipsticks.

However, I need to bring something to your attention. It very well may not be your fault, but I'll display it anyways.

When I went into the lipsticks, I chose a custom lipstick and it got rid of the black mask, and when I went back to a maxis lipstick, the black mask came back. I'm not sure why it happens. It seems to work OK with your game.

Thanks so much for the download anyhow! I appreciate the great work!

Please come check out my SIms 2 Story "Love Child" Caution: Must be 18+
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 24th Aug 2008 at 10:40 PM
Quote: Originally posted by SparkleSim
HI, this is a totally great idea, I love these lipsticks.

However, I need to bring something to your attention. It very well may not be your fault, but I'll display it anyways.

When I went into the lipsticks, I chose a custom lipstick and it got rid of the black mask, and when I went back to a maxis lipstick, the black mask came back. I'm not sure why it happens. It seems to work OK with your game.

Thanks so much for the download anyhow! I appreciate the great work!

I am having the same problem
Test Subject
Original Poster
#14 Old 26th Aug 2008 at 11:51 PM
They are still working fine in my game. It looks like there is no mesh and the entire image is showing up. I'm not sure whats wrong.
Theorist
#15 Old 27th Aug 2008 at 4:18 AM
awesome thanks!
Test Subject
#16 Old 8th Sep 2008 at 6:22 AM
I can't use it because of the black face issue. Any idea how to solve it?
Test Subject
#17 Old 12th Sep 2008 at 12:31 PM
Same here, Black Face

Jesus is my savior, and I will always worship him.
Test Subject
#18 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 8:45 AM
Same here with the black face issue... does it have anything to do with whether or not you've replaced the skin defaults with a better (more realistic) one by any chance? :/ These lipsticks are wonderful, I hope the problem can be fixed.
Test Subject
#19 Old 20th Sep 2008 at 8:52 AM
I don't mean to spam... but I just thought I should add that I'm using Ephemera's default skins, to be precise, if that would be of any help.
Field Researcher
#20 Old 11th Oct 2008 at 6:05 PM
I hate to add this, but I am also getting black face after using this set for a while. I will try redownloading it first and let you know.

I basically just like to play uglacies.
Test Subject
#21 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:35 AM Last edited by PandaGuinGurl : 26th Oct 2008 at 2:44 AM.
I'm getting black faces too, even with all graphics settings on high.
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 26th Dec 2008 at 9:23 PM Last edited by rafa323 : 26th Dec 2008 at 9:49 PM. Reason: I found out the mod works
Default it works!!!
Ok,after setting texture detail to high and loading a new lot it works for good
Test Subject
#23 Old 28th Dec 2008 at 8:30 PM
Thank you! I had to delete all my downloads and this is just what i needed to start over!!!!
Test Subject
#24 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 7:47 PM
where can i find the graphics thingie to set the texture high?
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 28th Mar 2010 at 9:07 AM
omg!! i love these!!! thank you so much!!! *hugs*
Page 1 of 2