Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Princess Nighties for Girls

by fakepeeps7 Posted 16th Sep 2008 at 3:03 AM

16 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 12 Feedback Posts, 3 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Test Subject
#2 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 3:25 AM
Aw so cute! These are exactly like the ones I've always bought for my daughters, especially the plain. Thank you!
Not actually evil.
#3 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:00 AM
The ones with lace trim on the bottom too are my favorite.

Historical might work as a category for these too, and maybe medieval or Victorian in the keywords? I'm not a stickler for perfect historical accuracy, so I don't know if these are actual perfect matches to nighties of those times, but they sure look historical to me.

Please spay or neuter your pets. --- Cat Music Video! --- my meshes
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 5:23 AM
adorable! thanks!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 16th Sep 2008 at 6:53 AM
Oh, wow! These are gorgeous! For some strange reason, out of all these beautiful recolours, I like the red and gold one the most. It's very--how should I say this?--"princessy"

Thank you so much for these adorable nighties!
Test Subject
#6 Old 17th Sep 2008 at 10:33 PM
These are lovely Could you add them for everyday wear? I feel like they could work well for some historical settings in that regard!
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 19th Sep 2008 at 2:28 PM
My sim girls have sooo much amazing clothing now thanks to you! These are adorable like all of your creations, and I thank you so much. Now I must go watch my downloads folder begin to buldge once more...

---> Do your part <---
Support a free site today
Forum Resident
#8 Old 27th Sep 2008 at 6:19 PM
oh, so cute!!! thank you!
i love all of them
Test Subject
#9 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 12:42 PM
sooo adorable thank you so much
Test Subject
#10 Old 27th Jan 2009 at 6:31 PM
Thank you so much!
Test Subject
#11 Old 17th Feb 2009 at 7:36 PM Last edited by llamaswillrule : 17th Feb 2009 at 7:40 PM. Reason: errant thought
Ahhh, they are sooo cute. I'm that size, i wish i had one. I think if I download much more, my computer will fry itself. It did hat once when I downloaded too much, then I have to delete 25 files, always 25...
Anyway, cute!

P.s the girl in green with red hair, she looks like me! Random!

logic is just a systematic method of coming to the wrong conclusion with confidence.
Field Researcher
#12 Old 26th Apr 2009 at 1:52 PM
I wouldn't be too surprised if sim girls ended up getting so spoilt,they would riot if the slightest thing didn't go their way.I'll be watching with popcorn.

"What's the worst that I can say?
Things are better if I stay.
So long and goodnight,so long and goodnight."-Helena,My Chemical Romance
(( ))
// \\
Test Subject
#13 Old 12th Jul 2009 at 11:43 PM
Great work, they are very pretty.They look great in the game !
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#14 Old 18th May 2010 at 3:36 AM
I simply love the children's clothing you do, I've just downloaded nearly ten of your sets and I'm really looking forward to seeing them on my little girlies
Thank you very much ^^
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#15 Old 21st Aug 2012 at 10:03 PM
How cute
Test Subject
#16 Old 5th Apr 2014 at 5:16 PM
They look great. But quick question, do I need to download the mesh? My computer is pretty old and I don't want to download anything I don't need. Thanks!
Test Subject
THANKS POST
#17 Old 17th Feb 2017 at 4:04 AM
I just have to say one thing. When I was 11 years old and the only games I played were Pokemon and TS2, I somehow ended up on MTS. I saw this download, fell in love with it, and had my dad figure how to put it in my game. I'll always remember this lovely piece of art. Thank you for all of your work!