Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

[EphemerA]FMW'Skin-DUNE Set

by teru_k Posted 25th Sep 2008 at 7:02 PM - Updated 22nd Sep 2011 at 4:56 PM by Phaenoh : fixing typos ;)

212 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 144 Feedback Posts, 67 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 9
Inventor
#2 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 7:10 PM
These skintones are absolutely gorgeous!!!! Thank you for sharing, and keep up the good work!

Curvalicious Sims 2 (My website, only sims 2 stuff currently)Curvalicious Sims2

For more great content check out PMBD

Lab Assistant
#3 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 7:12 PM
O-Em-Gee!
New skins from one of my favourite custom creators!
I really adore these right from blinking at them, more skins for my simmies <3!
My favourites are the pale and honey ones ^-^.
And just for fun: Om Nom Nom Nom XD.
Lab Assistant
#4 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 7:16 PM
Oh wow, I'm a big fan of your skintones, and those are just amazing!
Thank you! Xie xie!
Lab Assistant
#5 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 7:30 PM
I love your skins! Thanks! :lovestruc

[R.I.P. Munti 25/01/08 - You made me a better person. I miss you so much it hurts]
Field Researcher
#6 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 7:39 PM
Beautiful and georgous skintones, incredible work ! thanks so much !
Scholar
#7 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 8:33 PM
Aaaaah- awesomely nommable! nomnom

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 8:41 PM
Wow, absolutely gorgeous skintones~! One can never have too many xP Thank you very much ^^
Instructor
#9 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 8:44 PM
Very,Very Beautiful Thanks for sharing your fab skins.They look so beautiful im off to download now..

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Lab Assistant
#10 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 9:04 PM
I love you XD

Creativity is more important then Knowledge
Scholar
#11 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 10:17 PM Last edited by Nouk : 25th Sep 2008 at 10:24 PM.
I refrained from downloading, because of the way you are 'punishing' every other creator out there because one person used something without permission. It is unfair and leaves a bad taste in my mouth to download it. The people who use your stuff without permission will keep doing it anyway, and the honest people that ask permission get to carry the 'punishment'. What exactly are you expecting from the creators that would ask permission and etc.? They did no harm and promote your work. People really love your work so they don't intend to harm you. The few that do, I'd say screw em, free advertising. Right?

Please visit WickedNoukFamily Forum for my creations.
Can't take requests, I'm completely swamped with unfinished projects! :O
Test Subject
#12 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 10:39 PM
Oh, very beautiful!!
Thank you so much!!
Lab Assistant
#13 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 10:48 PM Last edited by azraelchan : 6th Oct 2008 at 2:21 PM.
First of all: your skins are my all-time favorite! They make my sims look sooooo lovely!!
Thank you so much for all your hard work But I think Nouk is right...sadly, your policy will only punish those who care enough to ask permission. I understand your feelings, though! That must have felt like a slap in the face Well I hope you reconsider, but it's not gonna stop me from downloading and using your awesome stuff!
Thanks again!!

paysites suck.
Test Subject
#14 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 11:24 PM
I love your stuff dude, just wanted to add my three cents about what Nouk says. Your skins are beautiful, and I don't download anything nowadays unless it has one of your older skins as a base at least.

I really hope you change your mind, even a little to allow blends to be uploaded and shared with credit and a link, or something
Test Subject
#15 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 11:42 PM
Wow, this is awesome work, once again.
Thanks so much for sharing.
Test Subject
#16 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 11:52 PM
Oh wow! These skins are absolutely gorgeous. I love downloading your work; you have such amazing talent!

I do have a question or two, though: How did you make your sims different heights? I know that there is a way of doing it with some sort of program, but I'm not quite sure what and how to do it.

Thanks once again!
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 25th Sep 2008 at 11:57 PM
I think these skins are lovely, but I do wish you'd consider a change in policy. The people who steal your textures and offer this as their own work would probably not honor this policy either, while the people do usually blend and credit your work are left out in the cold. Your skins make wonderful blends, and I'd love to see blends of these.
Instructor
#18 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 12:05 AM
Gorgeous skins, I'm downloading these and testing them out immediately. I love the look of the lips and the male fit abs are drool-wothy.
About your policy, I agree with most of the above poster. Just don't let the 'bad ones' make you bitter and overlook the fact that tons of people love and respect your work. If they didn't credit you before, they hardly will even with a stricter police. This said, do as you wish, you still rock. Oh, I also love your Mist eyes, gorgeous, I made them my default for private use.
Scholar
#19 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 12:34 AM
Did you ask EA for permission to alter the Maxis skintones? Advertising a modification of game products is actually illegal. But Maxis realizes they attract more buyers once they see the huge modding community, so I highly doubt they are going to sue you.

Nice skintones, btw
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 12:47 AM
Quote: Originally posted by Jasumi
Did you ask EA for permission to alter the Maxis skintones? Advertising a modification of game products is actually illegal. But Maxis realizes they attract more buyers once they see the huge modding community, so I highly doubt they are going to sue you.

Nice skintones, btw

Actually, that's not true. The game was made for modification, and Maxis actually helped it along in tutorials and with key members in the community. The development of SimPE is a good example. Offering them for pay is illegal. But that's another debate.
Forum Resident
#22 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 1:59 AM
Beautiful skintones as always.

It is a bad idea to punish everyone because someone else stole credit. They'll keep doing it, the only people who won't are honest people. I hope you reconsider.
Test Subject
#23 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 2:00 AM
Thank you for sharing these lovely skins :lovestruc
Test Subject
#24 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 2:16 AM Last edited by tqnh001 : 26th Sep 2008 at 9:12 AM.
My English is so poor, but I do have something to say...I don't know much about "policy" and I don't care about it actually, because I'm just a player who loves the works by TK so much.
However unfortunately, some people blended the skins made by TK and published them to share as their original works. In their groups, downloaders love those works but don't know TK and TK's talent, what a pity! Maybe Nouk is right, but it is the fact that piracy and imitation without crediting make a creator sad, isn't it? I understand TK's feeling and many people understand, I'm sure~~
As DaniCast said, Tk is one of the best creators in the sims world, and so much players love you.^^ Thank you so much~~
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 26th Sep 2008 at 2:24 AM
These are just AMAZING. Your skins are my favorite by far.
Page 1 of 9