Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Plantsim Defaults - Eye Love by Yumedust

by radgrl2004 Posted 29th Sep 2008 at 6:32 PM - Updated 12th Feb 2009 at 5:19 AM by radgrl2004

10 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 8 Feedback Posts, 1 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Lab Assistant
#2 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 8:48 PM
Hooray! This is my favorite eye set of all. Thank you so much for making creature defaults- my pixel world is a happy place now that the eyes match!
Test Subject
#3 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 8:46 PM
You've done a beautiful job with all of your Yumedust default replacements. Thanks for sharing.
Test Subject
#4 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 9:51 PM
Thank you sooooooooo much!
Some days ago I searched for Default Eyes for Plantsims but there don't exist any on any side! But now, you are my rescuer!!!!!! :lovestruc

THX THX THX THX THX!!!!!!!!!
Test Subject
#5 Old 29th Sep 2008 at 11:42 PM
Yay for pretty Yumedust defaults! I really want these but I'm not using Yumedusts eyes as my defaults. Could you tell me how you did this so I can make my own?
Test Subject
#6 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 7:54 AM
I have Yumedust's eyes as defaults, so I must download one of these for plantsims Thank you!
Test Subject
#7 Old 30th Sep 2008 at 7:57 AM
Finally! I have looked all over for defaults that I like for my plant sims! Thank you!!!
Test Subject
#8 Old 8th Oct 2008 at 5:32 AM
Excellent! Before Yumedust's eyes it was hard to get the variety I needed in eyes while still allowing everyone's eyes to be consistent. With your replacements in combination with her custom genetics and townie eyes, mt game can be so much more creative and consistent.
Lab Assistant
#9 Old 19th Oct 2008 at 7:07 PM
Thank you. Chitina says it so well!

I also want to say thank you for showing how the defaults look on actual models. I know that must have been time consuming, but it really helps.
Field Researcher
#10 Old 14th Jul 2009 at 4:35 PM
In my search for default replacement eye sets, my biggest problem was finding sets that included the various creatures. Between you and spikesminx I found a complete set of default replacements for Yumedust's Eye Love. Here's to hoping the eyes look as amazing in game as they look like they will. The last default eyes I checked out do weird things. And these are so cool.

I also really appreciate that you gave us an option on which eye color to pick. For my plant sims I picked Endsong in the end (it was a fight to decide between that and Meadow, since I already chose clover for genies). At present I have a grand total of one plantsim. His name is Joe. He's married to my "me" sim and they have one daughter. And making him a plant sim was an accident (too much bug spray). Still I plan to let him stay a plant sim for a while.
Field Researcher
THANKS POST
#11 Old 30th Jul 2018 at 12:51 AM
I chose chartreuse for my game and they look really nice. Thanks!