Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

NEW! Default alien face replacement | Pretty alien babies guaranteed!

by eneleH Posted 25th Oct 2008 at 11:19 PM - Updated 26th Oct 2008 at 6:53 PM by eneleH

28 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 23 Feedback Posts, 4 Thanks Posts
Thanks are currently OFF: Show Thanks Posts for this thread
Page 1 of 2
Forum Resident
#2 Old 25th Oct 2008 at 11:49 PM
I really like this replacement: alien but not ugly. I was going to do one myself, but I'm far too lazy.

I also love Summersong's alien skintone, pity she took her toys and went home.
Lab Assistant
#3 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 12:18 AM
Wow. Another serendipitous find.
It's a great replacement. Not so strange looking that it's fugly but not so normal that it doesn't seem alien at all.
Scholar
#4 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 1:22 AM
Thanks so much! I've had Poly Tech replacements before, but I wasn't ever satisfied with them. This one I love!
Field Researcher
#5 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 2:59 AM
Question: Is this just the face mold (and the facial genetics that go with that) or does this include the skin. I like the face but am kind of trying to keep just the maxis skins in game when possible. Also interested in knowing if green eyes and black hair are the genetic traits of this alien. Thanks.
Instructor
#6 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 3:24 AM
I think this is great!!
thank you so much!!!
hugs,
skye

When in doubt, use clean installer
Fur is protested more than leather, because it's easier to harrass old ladies than biker gangs!
Field Researcher
#7 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 4:48 AM
thanks!! now i may actually let my sims have alien babies!! lol
Lab Assistant
#8 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:14 PM
Beautiful! I also like the alien skintone, do you know where I might find it? Thanks!
Forum Resident
#9 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 5:47 PM
cute.

//HB

♥Adam Ant♥
No, I don't take request at the moment
11/7 -09 My beautiful niece was born!
Test Subject
Original Poster
#10 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 6:33 PM
Thanks everyone for your sweet comments :-)

Faerieimp: The skin is not included, only the facegenetics. The black hair is a genetic trait from the alien. About the eyes; usually if you only have maxis original eyes your alien babies inherit black eyes, but in my game if the human parent have custom eyes the babies tend to inherit them instead. So no green eyes is not inherited from the alien.

chapsticky: You can find the skintone here: http://linna.modthesims2.com/showthread.php?t=201778 :-)
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 6:43 PM
Thanks!
Lab Assistant
#12 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 9:54 PM
Really nice job!

www.spazshare.com Free image hosting Sometimes I feel like a nut, sometimes I feel like a banana.
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 26th Oct 2008 at 11:29 PM
Gorgeous face!

I've made some mods for The Sims 1 -- yes, The Sims ONE :-) -- which you can find at http://corylea.com/Sims1ModsByCorylea.html
Test Subject
#14 Old 4th Jan 2009 at 2:41 AM
Ooo, I like it, I never try to get baby aliens because they always end up ugly. Now I'll have something to look forward to. Thanks!!
Test Subject
#15 Old 16th Jan 2009 at 9:28 PM
Some of those links don't seem to lead anywhere. :S

I'm looking for a tutorial on how to replace the default pollination technician, but I can't find one anywhere. There's one for multi-PTs, but that's not quite what I'm looking for. Can anyone help?

But in the meantime... this is the best single PT replacement I've seen so far.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 4th Feb 2009 at 5:08 AM
OOHH i am going ot love this all my aliens are so ugly so now when i hve some they will be cute!! ayyayya for cute aliens
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Mar 2009 at 3:48 AM
Beautiful replacement! I love the angular nose & the pointy ears. Interesting skintone too
Test Subject
#18 Old 21st Mar 2009 at 7:54 PM
I love how it's pretty but still has the alien qualities (:
Test Subject
#19 Old 9th May 2009 at 3:14 AM
This is cool!! I love having cute alien babies but I only get them if I make the parents in CAS with alien eyes and skintone
Lab Assistant
#20 Old 6th Jun 2009 at 9:57 PM
Brilliant and beautiful - thank you! <3
Test Subject
#21 Old 15th Jun 2009 at 10:02 AM
Can you hae the face and a custom alien skintone?
Test Subject
#22 Old 2nd Jul 2009 at 12:22 PM
Quote: Originally posted by cmlfm
Can you hae the face and a custom alien skintone?

Yes, of course .

And thank you SO much for this Sim. So awesome! I've been looking for one that fit my tastes. :lovestruc

It is not enough to have a good idea. You must develop it, fight for it, work to win supporters for it, do everything in your power to see that it gets translated into reality. - Nathaniel Branden
Lab Assistant
#23 Old 1st Jul 2010 at 3:37 AM
Yay! Downloaded.
Test Subject
#24 Old 7th Jul 2010 at 6:16 PM
Thank you! I love aliens, but alway end up using a cheat to give them a "Face Lift" because they are so dang ugly! LOL. I love this!
Lab Assistant
THANKS POST
#25 Old 20th May 2011 at 8:06 AM
I had no idea this was even possible! I didn't think of aliens originating from a single "sim," but this is fantastic. I only had one alien child and vowed to never again just because it was so ugly it actually scared me at nighttime! Haha. Now I'm going to be breaking that vow. Thanks so much. :D
Page 1 of 2