Hi there! You are currently browsing as a guest. Why not create an account? Then you get less ads, can thank creators, post feedback, keep a list of your favourites, and more!
MTS has all free content, all the time. Find out how YOU can help to keep it running. Tell me how...

Elvira: Mistress Of The Dark

by SeluXereZ Posted 3rd Nov 2008 at 4:35 PM - Updated 1st Dec 2008 at 1:43 PM by SeluXereZ

130 Comments / Replies (Who?) - 112 Feedback Posts, 17 Thanks Posts
Hide Thanks Posts for this thread (Show only feedback)
Page 1 of 6
Test Subject
#2 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 5:08 PM
She is fantastic! Well done!! Thanks for sharing her.
Test Subject
#3 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 5:20 PM
She is amazing! Thank you!
Test Subject
#4 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 5:36 PM
Sele it's awesome and your other sims too, thanks.
Test Subject
#5 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 6:14 PM
I have to ask, how did you make this pic? http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3050...0a9e22b55_o.jpg

it's fantastic and id LOVE to take pictures of my sims like that!

Your download is amazing! Thanks!
Field Researcher
#6 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 6:21 PM
I have got to say.. this is freakin' awesome!! Beautifully done!

I am not bigoted for race, gender, sexual orientation, nationality, or age... I do, however, have a big problem with stupidity, and stupidity knows no boundaries.
Lab Assistant
#7 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 6:31 PM
Wow, that is the most beautiful woman I ever see as a download. Congratulations.
She is really very, very beautiful. Thanks a lot.
Forum Resident
#8 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 8:22 PM
wowee! if elvira see this.she well be happy :=)

"Anyone who dares oppose me no, the Life Fibers will suffer the same fate." ~Ragyo Kiryuin
Test Subject
#9 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 8:24 PM
Amazing!
Test Subject
#10 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 8:38 PM
Oh my...not much i can say that hasnt already been said but WOW she is totally unique. Very beautiful, i love her eyes and her cheekbone structure. Really, well done *runs to download* thank you for sharing i cant wait to get her in my game :P
Lab Assistant
#11 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 8:41 PM
Wow, finally someone has got the hair right. I was thinking about making the hair mesh myself but you saved me alot of work :D

Cheers!!!!
Field Researcher
#12 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 8:44 PM
This sim is dead on to Elvira! I am so impressed with this that I'm downloading her right now. Wow. Thanks for making her and sharing her.

Be the type of Christian that when your feet hit the floor in the morning, the devil says: "Oh no! They're up!"

"You call me a Jesus Freak like it's a bad thing!"

"For God hath not given us the spirit of fear; but of power, and of love, and of a sound mind." - (2 Timothy 1:7 KJV)
Top Secret Researcher
#13 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 9:36 PM
wow! this sim looks so flashy and cool! thanks a lot for creating her!
Lab Assistant
Original Poster
#14 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 10:04 PM
Thank you very much everybody for the comment, I'm very glad you like this sims, I love Elvira and wanted to share it with everyone, taking advantage of that now with the witches in the game can give you more useful.

Quote: Originally posted by headupdef
I have to ask, how did you make this pic? http://farm4.static.flickr.com/3050...0a9e22b55_o.jpg

it's fantastic and id LOVE to take pictures of my sims like that!

Your download is amazing! Thanks!

To use these images to a special program called sims "SimPose 2", serves to introduce to your sim, and move your body to create a position and capture a photo, then enhance it with Photoshop. You can do great things with this program is a matter of taste .. a greeting

Sorry, my English is not good ..

*}·SeluXereZ·{*
Field Researcher
#15 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 10:23 PM
Your work always amazes me. I missed it, my lord.
Field Researcher
#16 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 10:31 PM
Great job thank you for sharing.
Lab Assistant
#17 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 10:43 PM
Sweet, she looks fantastic... Thank You!!
Lab Assistant
#18 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 10:51 PM
Thanks! She Looks 'Exactly" like Elvira!!!!! GREAT JOB ON HER> =)

(Thanks for throwing me the Line when I lost sight of it, your the only reason I can exhale)
LMP
Test Subject
#19 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 10:58 PM
Wow, she looks so amazing!

gorgeous, a wonderful job you've done here, thank you so much for uploading. (:
Instructor
#20 Old 3rd Nov 2008 at 11:14 PM
Stunning Two Thumbs up !

"Inspiration,It comes not when you want it.But when you least expect it to!"
Field Researcher
#21 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 12:05 AM Last edited by JLonier : 4th Nov 2008 at 1:30 PM. Reason: English please
Fantastic, as always!
Love it!!!

You know the way it twists and turns,changing colour,spining yarns
You know the way it leaves you dry, It cuts you up, it takes you high
You know the way it throws about,It takes you in and spits you out
Lab Assistant
#22 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 12:26 AM
Wow! She's amazing! Good job!
Test Subject
#23 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 12:39 AM Last edited by JLonier : 4th Nov 2008 at 1:30 PM. Reason: English please
Wow, you're amazing... every day your work is better and better... and I´m so proud and glad to be your friend... not matter if not is a featured download, anyway YOU ARE THE BEST...

Marle
Lab Assistant
#24 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 1:04 AM
I've been waiting for someone to do this lady, and here someone does her perfectly... wow, what a treat, I could've paid for this! A million thanks!
Lab Assistant
#25 Old 4th Nov 2008 at 1:14 AM
Awesome Job :-)

Take Care
Page 1 of 6